Jharkhand Academic Council has announced the Intermediate Exam Form filling Schedule & Date on the official website of JAC. Jharkhand Board will start the Intermediate Exam form filling Online from January 13, 2018 to January 24, 2018 without fine. Candidates will also get the annual examination 2018 Registration Slip from the official website from January 10, 2018.
JAC Annual Intermediate Examination 2018 Registration Slip Download Online
Students studying in JAC Board Intermediate class, they have to get the Registration slip downloaded from the online official website. School / College Principals have to download the Intermediate Registration slip from the website by using the USER ID & Password. School / Colleges Principal can download the Intermediate annual exam 2018 registration slip from January 10, 2018.
How to Download Intermediate Annual Exam 2018 Registration Slip (Only for Principals)
- Log on the official website of JAC Board i.e., www.jac.nic.in or www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link “Registration Slip of Intermediate annual exam 2018”.
- One new page will open, Enter your school / college USER ID & PASSWORD in the login details to access the school / college Dashboard.
- Select all Intermediate registered students to download the registration slip.
- Download the Registration slip of Intermediate Students.
- School / College principals have to sign on the Registration Slip and then issue it to the related students.
JAC Intermediate Annual Exam 2018 Online Examination Application Form
Jharkhand Board (JAC) Intermediate students have to fill the annual Intermediate examination 2018 examination application form online on the official website of JAC. Students of the session 2013-15, who’s 3 years listing period is over, their re-registration and examination application form will be filled again online fro January 13, 2018. JAC has announced the Online exam application form submission schedule for the Annual Intermediate Exam 2018 to Re-registration , Regular / Private / Ex-students and for Improvement examination and students who those want to appear in qualifying examination . School Principals have to download the hard copy of exam form and take all the details filled by the related students.
Online Exam Application form Filling Schedule 2018 [UPDATED]
|Start of filling online Exam Application Form||January 13, 2018|
|Last Date of filling Online Exam application form||January 24, 2018|
|Filling Online Exam application form with late fine||January 25, 2018 to January 29, 2018|
|Last date of submission of Fees through RTGS in Bank||January 30, 2018|
How to Fill Online Exam application form for Intermediate Annual Exam 2018 (Only for Principal)
- Log on to the official website of JAC Board i.e., www.jac.nic.in or www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the Link “Online Filling Exam Application Form 2018”
- Use the USER ID & PASSWORD provided earlier by the JAC Board to access the school / colleges Dashboard.
- Select all the Intermediate students appearing in the annual exam 2018.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Make the payment of students for Online Examination application form.
- Fill all the exam form within the time period alloted.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of each students for further use.
JAC Board Intermediate exam Registration Correction Schedule
- Students have any error for correction.
- Fill Format A and Format B Form downloaded from the official website.
- After the approval of correction send the correction form to the board on the official Email ID email@example.com
- Last Date for correction form submission is January 18, 2018.