JAC Jharkhand Board has released the official notification for Intermediate annual examination 2020 Online Registration Schedule & Details on the official website. Regular and Private Students of Academic session 2018-20 of Intermediate (Arts/Science/Commerce) studying in Jharkhand Board Schools/Colleges will fill online registration form Online.
School/College’s Principal will do Online registration for annual Intermediate examination 2020 on the basis of students present in the JAC Annual Class 11th Examination 2019.
- 1 JAC Jharkhand Board Intermediate Registration 2020
- 2 JAC Jharkhand Board Intermediate Online Registration 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 How to Fill Online Registration Form for Jharkhand Board Intermediate Annual Exam 2020?
- 4 JAC Intermediate Exam 2020 Online Registration Fee Details
- 5 List of Documents for Online Registration
- 6 School/College’s Principal have to keep a copy of the following Documents:-
JAC Jharkhand Board Intermediate Registration 2020
Jharkhand Board has issued the official notification for Online Registration of Intermediate Regular/Private Students of session 2018-20 for annual Intermediate examination 2020. Online Registration for Annual Intermediate Examination 2020 is started from 12th January 2019. School/College’s Principal will do Online registration on the basis of class 11th examination 2019 students number in each stream.
JAC Jharkhand Board Intermediate Online Registration 2020 – Important Dates
|Official Notification for Online Registration for Intermediate Annual Exam 2020 ||12th January 2019|
|Start of Online Registration of Intermediate Students||12th January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Intermediate Students||21st January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Registration Fees by Challan in Bank||23rd January 2019|
|Start of Online Registration of Students with late fees||22nd January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Regular/Private Students with Late Fees.||25th January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Registration Fees with fine through Challan in Bank||28th January 2019|
How to Fill Online Registration Form for Jharkhand Board Intermediate Annual Exam 2020?
Online Registration of class 11th Students appearing in Annual Intermediate Examination 2020 has started and School/College’s Principal will use USER ID and PASSWORD for Online Registration on website www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in and www.jac.nic.in. Following are the Stepwise guide for Online Registration.
- School/College’s Principal will Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in and www.jac.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Online Registration form for Intermediate Examination 2020” on the Homepage of the website.
- After Clicking on the above link a new page will open, Download the Online Registration form to be filled by the Regular/Private Students of class 11th Studying.
- As the Students will submit the filled Registration form, verify each detail for Online Registration data filling.
- Again Login on the official website and follow step #1 and Step #2.
- A login page will be available, use USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
- A new page will open, School/College’s Principal has to enter Mobile Number and Email ID to register and getting OTP for login again and again.
- After Login a new page will open, fill all details as asked in the form. Start Online registration of Students after clicking the link “Add New Student“.
- Fill All students Registration details Online and take a printout of the filled registration form checklist.
- Verify each detail of Online Registration by Students and take the signature on the checklist.
- After this District Education Office will verify each School/College’s Students Number and details.
- After the District Education Officer verification, submit the registration fees in any Branch of Allahabad Bank through Challan.
- School/College’s Principal are advisded to generate all students challan altogether.
JAC Intermediate Exam 2020 Online Registration Fee Details
|Particulars||Fee [Per Boy/Girl]|
|Registration Application Form Fee||Rs.80/-|
|Registration Late Fee||Rs.275/-|
|Permission Fee||Rs.500/- [Inter Colleges Students]|
|Permission Late Fee||Rs.250/-|
|Migration Late Fee||Rs.250/-|
Regular Girls Students don’t have to page listing fee of Rs.200/-. Other fees have to submit.
List of Documents for Online Registration
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10th Marks sheet.
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Number
- Email ID & Mobile Number
School/College’s Principal have to keep a copy of the following Documents:-
- Registration Application Form
- Caste Cerificate
- Migration Certificate
- Bank Challan