JAC Jharkhand Board has released the official notification for Intermediate annual examination 2020 Online Registration Schedule & Details on the official website. Regular and Private Students of Academic session 2018-20 of Intermediate (Arts/Science/Commerce) studying in Jharkhand Board Schools/Colleges will fill online registration form Online.
School/College’s Principal will do Online registration for annual Intermediate examination 2020 on the basis of students present in the JAC Annual Class 11th Examination 2019.
JAC Jharkhand Board Intermediate Registration 2020
Jharkhand Board has issued the official notification for Online Registration of Intermediate Regular/Private Students of session 2018-20 for annual Intermediate examination 2020. Online Registration for Annual Intermediate Examination 2020 is started from 12th January 2019. School/College’s Principal will do Online registration on the basis of class 11th examination 2019 students number in each stream.
JAC Jharkhand Board Intermediate Online Registration 2020 – Important Dates
|Official Notification for Online Registration for Intermediate Annual Exam 2020 ||12th January 2019|
|Start of Online Registration of Intermediate Students||12th January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Intermediate Students||21st January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Registration Fees by Challan in Bank||23rd January 2019|
|Start of Online Registration of Students with late fees||22nd January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Regular/Private Students with Late Fees.||25th January 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Registration Fees with fine through Challan in Bank||28th January 2019|
How to Fill Online Registration Form for Jharkhand Board Intermediate Annual Exam 2020?
Online Registration of class 11th Students appearing in Annual Intermediate Examination 2020 has started and School/College’s Principal will use USER ID and PASSWORD for Online Registration on website www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in and www.jac.nic.in. Following are the Stepwise guide for Online Registration.
- School/College’s Principal will Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in and www.jac.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Online Registration form for Intermediate Examination 2020” on the Homepage of the website.
- After Clicking on the above link a new page will open, Download the Online Registration form to be filled by the Regular/Private Students of class 11th Studying.
- As the Students will submit the filled Registration form, verify each detail for Online Registration data filling.
- Again Login on the official website and follow step #1 and Step #2.
- A login page will be available, use USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier.
- A new page will open, School/College’s Principal has to enter Mobile Number and Email ID to register and getting OTP for login again and again.
- After Login a new page will open, fill all details as asked in the form. Start Online registration of Students after clicking the link “Add New Student“.
- Fill All students Registration details Online and take a printout of the filled registration form checklist.
- Verify each detail of Online Registration by Students and take the signature on the checklist.
- After this District Education Office will verify each School/College’s Students Number and details.
- After the District Education Officer verification, submit the registration fees in any Branch of Allahabad Bank through Challan.
- School/College’s Principal are advisded to generate all students challan altogether.
JAC Intermediate Exam 2020 Online Registration Fee Details
|Particulars||Fee [Per Boy/Girl]|
|Registration Application Form Fee||Rs.80/-|
|Registration Late Fee||Rs.275/-|
|Permission Fee||Rs.500/- [Inter Colleges Students]|
|Permission Late Fee||Rs.250/-|
|Migration Late Fee||Rs.250/-|
Regular Girls Students don’t have to page listing fee of Rs.200/-. Other fees have to submit.
List of Documents for Online Registration
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10th Marks sheet.
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Number
- Email ID & Mobile Number
School/College’s Principal have to keep a copy of the following Documents:-
- Registration Application Form
- Caste Cerificate
- Migration Certificate
- Bank Challan