JAC Madhyama Exam Form 2020: Jharkhand Board has published the Madhyama Exam form filling 2020 schedule, process, fees and details on the official website of Jharkhand Board. School Principal of the related Madhyama (Sanskrit) School will only fill the Online Exam Application Form on the official website of Board using USER ID, PASSWORD & CAPTCHA. Online Exam application form filling for Madhyama Exam 2020 will from 17th February 2020.
Tentatively Online exam application form filling for Madhyama (Sanskrit) annual examination 2020 will start from 17th February 2020 to 14th March 2020 on the official website of JAC.
Latest Update: Jharkhand Board has issued the notification for filling Online Registration and Exam form filling for Madhyama Exam 2020. Check below for more details.
JAC Madhyama Exam Form 2020 Filling Schedule & Details
Jharkhand Board has declared the official notification for Madhyama Exam 2020 Examination application form filling Schedule and details on the official website of the Jharkhand Board. Students have to first download the Online Registration Slip from the official website by entering their Registration Number.
All the Madhyama Exam 2020 registered students will fill the Online Exam Form available on the official website of Jharkhand Board. Students can download the Exam Form from the official website or can take the printout of a page from their School.
Filled Exam Form by the students will be submitted to their School Principal and then the school Principal will submit the data online using USER ID, PASSWORD & CAPTCHA.
Important Dates of JAC Madhyama Exam 2020
|Fees Details||Online Form Filling||Approval from DEO||Last Date to Generate Challan||Last date of submission of Fees|
|With Normal Fee||17 Feb to 7 March 2020||18 Feb to 7 March 2020||7 March 2020||13 March 2020|
|With Late Fine||8 March 2020 to||9 March to 14 March 2020||14 March 2020||16 March 2020|
How to Fill JAC Madhyama Exam Form 2020 By Students?
Students have to download Online Exam Form 2020 for Madhyama Exam from the official website. Fill all the details correctly. These details will be filled online on the official website by the related school’s Principal.
Following are the details in Madhyama Exam Application Form:-
|1. Form No./Serial No:||To be filled by School|
|2.Registration Year||To be filled by School|
|3.Admission No.||To be filled by School|
|4.Admission Date||To be filled by School|
|5.School Code||Write School Code in 5 Digit|
|6.School Name||Write Name of School in capital Letter|
|7.Gender||Tick mark on Male (M) or Female (F) or Transgender Box|
|8.Regular/Private||Tick mark on Regular (R) and Private (P) category Students|
|9.Category||Tick mark on your Caste category|
|10.Divyang / Visually Impaired||Tick mark if you are on Y box otherwise on N box. Also, select the writing box for visually impaired.|
|11. Aadhaar number||Students have to write their Aadhaar No. It is compulsory.|
|12. Student Name||Write the Name of Student in Capital Letter with Black Ball Point Pen only.|
|13.Mother’s Name||Write the name of your mother|
|14.Father’s Name||Write the name of your Father|
|15.Parent’s Guardian Name||Students have to write the Name of Guardian in the absence of Father/Mother|
|16.Address||Write full Permanent Address|
|17.Date of Birth||Student’s have to write their date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format|
|18. Class||Write Name of Class in which you are studying|
|19. Section||Write the Name of Section of your class.|
|20. Subjects offered||Students have to write their Optional Subjects Name and Additional (if any) subjects name.|
|21.Photo||Students have to paste a Recent color photo without any signature on it.|
|22.Signature of Student||Sign inside the Signature Box.|
Students have to submit the filled exam form to their School Principal before the last date of exam form filling.
|Name of Board||Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi|
|Name of Examination||Madhyama Exam 2020|
|Exam Form Filling||17th March 2020|
|Start of Madhyama Exam 2020||September-October 2020|
|Official website of Board||https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/|
How to Fill Madhyama Online Exam Application Form 2020 by Principal?
Following are the steps to fill the online exam application form:
- Collect all exam form (Filled by students) from the registered students.
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the Link “Madhyama Exam Form 2020“.
- One new page will open.
- School Principal will use USER ID, PASSWORD & CAPTCHA to login.
- School Principal will get OTP on the registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and fill Madhyama Online Exam Form 2020.
- After filling all students’ exam forms, generate Challan and submit the all students’ fees through Challan in any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Print consolidated Statement, checklist after two days of Exam Form fees submission.
- School Principal of Madhyama will submit the Hard Copy of all documents of each student in the Board Office before last.
Madhyama Exam 2020 Fees Details
|Exam Application Form Fee||Rs.80/-|
|Mark Sheet Fee||Rs.90/-|
|Migration Certificate fee||Rs.90/-|
|Practical Exam Fee (Home Science / Music)||Rs.30/-|
Important Instructions for Madhyama Exam Form Filling 2020
- Private students have to issue the Residental Certificate, Character Certificate, Age Certificate and Affidavit from Gradgeted officer.
- Madhyama School will not accept filled Exam Form sent through Post.
- Exam application Form and fees will be not be accepted of Students who are not registered.
- Student’s Date of Birth after 31st March 2006 can’t register.
- Madhyama Exam application Form 2020 will be accepted by those students who have registered after 2017.
- Email on firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
- Students have to send an application for correction in Registration Slip.
JAC Madhyama Registration 2020
Jharkhand Academic Council will accept the online registration application form for Madhayam Exam 2020. Those students have taken admission in Jharkhand Madhyama (Sankrit) will have to fill the registration application form online on the website – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
The examination controller of JAC has released the official notification and will start accepting the online registration form from 17th February 2020.
JAC Madhyama Exam 2020 Online Registration
The Jharkhand Board has issued the notification and will start accepting online registration form from 17th February 2020 to 7th March 2020 with normal exam form fees.
Boys & Girls students appearing in the Madhyama Exam 2020 will have to fill offline registration form first then the School’s Principal will fill online registration form using LOGIN ID and PASSWORD.
Follow the steps to fill online Registration Form:-
- Take the offline filled Registration form in Sanskrit School.
- School’s Principal have to use LOGIN ID and PASSWORD provided by District Education Officer.
- Fill all students Registration application form online.
- Generate Challan of students and submit the fees in any Branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Download Checklist, consolidated Statement.
- Take the signature of students on Checklist from students.
- Submit the Consolidated Statement, Students signed Checklist, Challan Receipt and other documents in Jharkhand Board office.
JAC Madhyama Registration Fee 2020
|Registration Application Form||80/-|
|Registration Fee (Regular)||90/-|
|Registration Fee (Private)||400/-|
|Permission Fee (Private)||500/-|
|Registration Late Fee||300/-|
Important Links of JAC Madhyama Exam 2020
|JAC Madhyama Exam 2020 Notification||Download Here|
|JAC Madhyama Exam 2020 Registration & Exam Form (Regular+Private)||Download Here|
|JAC Madhyama Exam 2020 Registration & Exam Form (Ex-Student)||Download Here|
All the Best for JAC Madhyama Exam Form 2020…!!!