JAC Madhyama Online Registration 2019: Jharkhand Board has released the Online Registration form for Madhyama Exam 2019. Students studying in Madhyama and going to appear in the annual examination 2019
Latest Update: The Jharkhand Board has release the official notification for Madhyama Exam Application Form 2019 filling Schedule and details. Madhyama Exam 2019 registered students will fill Online exam form from 6th April 2019 on the official website www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in
How to Download Madhyama Online Registration Form?
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Board (www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/).
- Click on the Link Download in the Menu Bar on the Homepage.
- One new page will open, Click on the Link MADHYAMA REGISTRATION FORM 2019
- Registration form of Madhyama Exam 2019 will open,
- Download the Form to fill it offline.
- Submit the filled registration form in their school.
Important Documents for JAC Madhyama Filled Registration form Submission
- Proof for the Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card/Enrolment Number
- Divyang Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Important Instructions for Registration Form Filling
- Write in Capital Letters Only.
- Use Black Ball Point pen Only for filling the registration form.
- Paste a recent color photo at the right place,
- For additional and optional subjects go through the Annexure.
- Attach Important documents.
JAC Madhyama Exam 2019 Online Registration Form Details
|1. Form No./Serial No:||To be filled by School|
|2.Registration Year||To be filled by School|
|3.Admission No.||To be filled by School|
|4.Admission Date||To be filled by School|
|5.School Code||Write School Code in 5 Digit|
|6.School Name||Write Name of School in capital Letter|
|7.Gender||Tick mark on Male (M) or Female (F) or Transgender Box|
|8.Regular/Private||Tick mark on Regular (R) and Private (P) category Students|
|9.Category||Tick mark on your Caste category|
|10.Divyang / Visually Impaired||Tick mark if you are on Y box otherwise on N box. Also select the write box for visually impaired. |
|11. Aadhaar number||Students have to write their Aadhaar No. It is |
|12. Student Name||Write Name of Student in Capital Letter with Black Ball Point Pen only.|
|13.Mother’s Name||Write |
|14.Father’s Name||Write the name of your Father|
|15.Parent’s Guardian Name||Students have to write the Name of Guardian in the absence of Father/Mother |
|16.Address||Write full Permanent Address |
|17.Date of Birth||Student’s have to write their date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format|
|18. Class||Write Name of Class in which |
|19. Section||Write Name of Section of your class.|
|20.Subjects offered||Students have to write their Optional Subjects Name and Additional (if any) subjects name.|
|21.Photo||Students have to paste a Recent |
|22.Signature of Student||Sin inside the Signature Box. |