JAC NMMS 2019 – 2020 : Jharkhand Academic council will conduct National Means-CUM-Merit Scholarship Search Examination 2019-20 for the students studying in class 8th in Jharkhand state Schools. Jharkhand Board has been released the official notification for Jharkhand NMMSS Examination on 20th October 2019 on the official website of board.
The eligible candidates will of Jharkhand Board will apply Online application for Registration from 21st October 2019 on the official website. Students will get here detailed information about JAC NMMS 2019 – 2020 in the below paragraphs.
JAC NMMS 2019 – 2020
School Education and Literacy department of Jharkhand Government and Jharkhand Academic council has started accepting online application form from the eligible candidates of class 8th studying on the official website.
The Jharkhand Board has released the official notification to all District Education Officer / All Schools Principal and class 8th students for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarships Scheme 2019-20. Students can view / download from the below paragraphs.
The Human resource and Development ministry of Indian Government will give an scholarships to the selected students through National means-cum-merit Scholarships Scheme (NMMS) to the students of class 8th to class 12th of Rs.12000/- per year through DBT.
Important Date for JAC NMMS Examination 2019-20
|The issue of Official Notification of Jharkhand NMMS 2019-20||20th October 2019|
|Start of Student Registration form filling||21st October 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration Application form filling online||11th November 2019|
|The last date of Approval from DEO||13th November 2019|
|Download of Online Admit Card from Examination||18th November 2019|
|Date of NMMS Examination 2019-20||24th November 2019|
|Declaration of NMMS Result 2019||January 2020|
Jharkhand NMMS Notification 2019-20
The official notification for Jharkhand National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination 2019-20 for the class 8th studying students on 20th October 2019 on the JAC website.
In the official notification, students will get important date, examination schedule, eligibility, online application form filling and Fees details.
The Eligibility for NMMS 2019-20
- Students must be studying in Jharkhand state schools
- Students must have passed the class 7th (academic session 2018-19) with 55% marks and studying in class 8th (session 2019-20)
- The Annual income of Parent’s must be not be more than 1.5 Lakhs.
- Students from Central School, JNV , Sainik School and State Government Residential Schools can can apply form the NMMS.
JAC NMMS Application Form 2019-20
Jharkhand Academic Council has started accepting online Application for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination 2019-20 from 21st October 2019 on the official website of Jharkhand Board.
The eligible candidates of class 8th will fill online registration application form will all academic, personal and correspondence details and also upload important documents online in correct format and size till 11th November 2019.
Students have to make NMMS fee payment online on the official website using their application number.
Application Fee for NMMS Examination 2019-20
- General Category Candidates – Rs.200/- (Two Hundred)
- SC / ST Candidates – Rs.100/ (One Hundred)
- Caste Certificate
- Divyang Certificate (If required)
How to apply for Application form Online?
Step 1. Registration of Student.
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website click on the link “NMMS Exam Form“.
- One new page will open, Students have to read all instructions carefully before applying online.
- Now click on the link “Click Here to Submit Application Form“.
- The Online application form will open, for the students studying in class 8th.
- Fill all details correctly and upload the important documents.
Step 2. Online Fee Payment using Application No.
- Again click on the link “NMMS Exam Form” on the official website of Jharkhand Board.
- One new page will open, now click on the link “Click Here to Check Application Status / Make Payment“.
Step 3. Download and print Online filled NMMS Application form after Fee Payment
- After making online fee payment, students have to download the Online filled application form.
- Submit the Application form to their School’s Principal with important documents.
Step 4. School’s Principal will Submit the Application form to DEO for verification
- School’s Principal will verify all filled details in the application form
- Submit the Application form and Important documents to District Education officer till 12th November 2019.
Step 5. Approval of Application form by DEO
- District Education officer will approve the application form
- Either they will approve or reject the application form till 13th November 2019.
Step 6. Download Admit Card
- After Approval of application form, Students can download their NMMS Admit Card.
Jharkhand NMMS Exam Pattern 2019-20
Jharkhand National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination will be conducted on 24th November 2019 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (30 min extra for visually challenged).
Students will have to appear in two paper,
- Paper 1 – Mental Ability Tes (MAT)
- Paper 2 – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
In Paper 1 Mental Ability Test (MAT) will have 90 Multiple choice Question with one mark for each question
Paper 2 Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) will also have 90 Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with one mark for each question.
Qualifying Marks for NMMS
General, BC-I, BC-II and EWS categories students have to secure 40% of total marks in the examination to get Scholarship and SC & ST candidates have to secure 32% marks.
Important Links for Jharkhand NMMS 2019-20
|Official Website of JAC||https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/|
|Online Application form Filling||https://www.jac-nmmss.com|
|Online NMMS Advertisement||Download Here|
|NMMS Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Download Admit card||Updated Here [On 18th Nov 2019]|
|NMMS Result Check||Updated Here|
Students those are selected for NMMS Scholarship will have to be in contact with School’s Principal and DEO in class 9th, 10th 11th and 12th.
The selected students have to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal every year to the Scholarship.
For More Details Contact
Mobile No – 7485093439
E-Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best for JAC NMMS 2019 – 2020 Examination…!!!