JAC Online registration Form for Secondary Examination 2019: Jharkhand Academic Council has Published the official notification for Matric Examination 2019 Registration schedule, fee details & Online registration steps. JAC Board secretary has announced the notification on 19th September 2018 (Wednesday).
Board will start the Online Registration for Annual Secondary Examination 2019 on the basis of No of Students appeared in Annual Examination class 9th academic session 2017-19.
JAC Annual Secondary Examination 2019
Jharkhand Board will conduct the Annual Secondary Examination 2019 in the month of March 2019. Students have to Register Online for the annual secondary examination 2019 on the official website of JAC board.
Students online registration for annual secondary examination 2019 will be done on the basis of no of students (appeared in the class 9th examination) received from the District Education Officer Office. Online Registration will be done by the School on the official website www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in and www.jac.nic.in.
JAC Online registration Form for Secondary Examination 2019
Also Read: JAC Class 8th Board Exam Date Sheet.
Important Dates for Online Registration form Filling
|Registration Form for Secondary Examination Filled By Students||1st October 2018|
|Start of Filling Online Registration Form without Late Fee by Principal||4th October 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Registration Form without Late Fee||24th October 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Payment through Challan in Bank||26th October 2018|
|Online Registration form filling with Late Fee||25th October to 31st October 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Payment through Challan in Bank with Late Fee||2nd November 2018|
JAC Annual Secondary Examination 2019 Online Registration Process [By School Principal]
- Log on to the official website of JAC Board www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in and www.jac.nic.in.
- Click on the Link Online Registration Form for Secondary Examination 2019.
- Download the Form and make sure it is filled correctly by the Students from 1st October 2018 to 3rd October 2018.
- School Principal verify the details with original certificates and then use this form for Online Registration form filling.
- Use USER ID and PASSWORD for login in the JAC Portal.
- One new page will open, School Principal have to enter Mobile No and Email ID to register their school.
- Each time on registration Principal will get OTP on their Mobile No and Email ID.
- After Entering the OTP, Principal will log in to the Dashboard of their School.
- School Principal have to enter their School Details on the Web Portal.
- Click on Add New Student button to Register the Student Online.
- Fill all details of Students for Annual Secondary Examination 2019.
- Take the Printout of the Check List and verify the details with students details and take the signature of each student.
- District Education Officer will approve the list for further Registration.
- After Verification of Details and No of Students by DEO, further Process of Online Registration will be done by School Principal.
- Generate Registration Fee challan by clicking on the link Generate Challan Tab.
- Submit the Fees in any Branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Print Consolidated Statement after two days of fee submission.
- Submit it with challan receipt in JAC Board office.
Online Registration Fees Details for Secondary Examination 2018
|Regular / Private Students Online Registration Form fees||Rs.70/- Per Student|
|Vihit Registration Fee for Boys Students Only||Rs.80/- Per Student|
|Fully Private Student Registration & Permission Fee||Rs.400/- + Rs.400/- =Rs.800/-|
|Online Registration Late Fees||Rs.250/-|