JAC PTT Online Registration 2021: Jharkhand Academic Council will publish the official notification for PTT Online Registration form and Examination form filling in the month of January 2022. The online Registration Application form for Primary Teacher’s training Examination 2021 Students (Regular/Ex-Regular/In Service)will be available on the official website of Jharkhand Board – www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in. JAC PTT 2020 Examination online Registration form filling has started online from 12th January 2021 on the official website of Jharkhand Board.
Students of Jharkhand will start filling Registration Application form for Primary Teacher’s Training Examination 2021 in January 2022 and Exam will be conducted in April 2022 on Exam Centres.
JAC PTT Online Registration 2021
Students those who have taken admission in NCTE Recognized Colleges/ Institutions in two years courses for the current Academic session will fill online Registration Application through their College/Institution’s Principal.
Online application Registration form for Primary Teachers Training session 2016-18, 2017-19, 2018-20, and 2019-21 will fill online registration form with to appear in the examination.
In the official notification Jharkhand Academic Council has mentioned the opening date of submission of Registration and Fees online by Principal.
Students are advised to contact their College/Institution Examination department for PTT Examination 2021 online Registration form filling schedule and details.
JAC PTT Examination 2021 Details
Jharkhand Board (JAC) conducts Primary Teacher’s Training (two years courses) in the NCTE recognized Colleges/Institutions. Students have to first fill Online Registration Application and Exam Form Online on the official website through their Principal.
Principal will only fill online Registration Application form using USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier by the Board.
Students have to first fill the offline Registration Application form, available on the official website to be downloaded.
Jharkhand Board PTT Exam Online Registration Form 2021 Filling Details
Students can download the Online Registration form from the official website Jharkhand Board. All Regular/Ex-Regular/In Service Students have to fill all the registration details online.
Also Read : JAC Class 10th Exam 2022 Details.
Eligibility to fill Registration form:-
Age: The minimum age of Students must be 18 years as on 1st July.
Marks: In Intermediate / Higher Secondary Examination, Students must have minimum 50% and SC/ST/MBC/BC category students must have 45% marks.
Following are the details to be filled by the Students in the Registration Application form of PTT Exam 2021:-
- Name of the College/Institution
- Name of Examination : PRIMARY TEACHER’S TRAINING EXAMINATION 2021.
- Name of Candidates (In English Capital Letters)
- Name of Mother (In English Capital Letters)
- Permanent Address :
- Post Office
- PIN Code
- Date of Birth (In Figure) DD/MM/YY and in words.
- Details of Admission in the College:-
- Admission No
- Admission Date
- Intermediate / Higher Secondary
- Medium if Examination
- Mobile No
- EMail ID
- Paste Passport Size Photo and Signature
JAC PTT Registration & exam form fees
Registration Application form fee
|Registration Application form fee||Rs.200/-|
|Registration late fee||Rs.200/-|
Examination Application form fee
|Exam Application Form fee||Rs.200/-|
|Exam late fee||Rs.500/-|
|Practical Exam fee||Rs.600/-|
|Provisional certificate fee||Rs.100/-|
|Migration certificate fee||Rs.100/-|
Online Registration Form of PTT Exam 2021 filled by Principal
After submission of offline Registration form and fees to their Colleges/Institutions, Principal will fill all the data of students online using USER ID and PASSWORD.
Following is the process of filling Online Registration form:-
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Steps to fill online registration application form
- Principal have to go the official website of Jharkhand Board
Visit the official website –https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/
- Click On the link
On the Homepage of the website a link is active ”2021 || online ptt registration and exam form login
- A new page will open
College Principal have to use Email (USER ID) and PASSWORD to login.
- Fill all students (Regular/Exa-regular / In Service) Students Online registration form
One-by-one fill online registration application form.
- Make payment online for Registration form
Make payment for PTT Registration form
- Download Confirmation Page
Download and take printout of the Confirmation page for further process.
List of Important Documents for PTT 2021 online Registration
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ex- Regular / In Service Certificate
- Divyang Certificate
- Matric Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Passing Certificate
JAC Primary Teacher’s Training Examination 2021 Details
Jharkhand Board will conduct Primary Teacher’s Training Examination 2021 in April 2022 in two sittings on the exam centres in the state.
There is a total 10 papers for JAC PTT Examination 2021.
Here we will update the PTT exam time table as the Board will announce on the website.
List of Subjects for PTT Exam 2021:-
- Education & Teacher in Emerging India Society (ETS)
- Education Psychology (PSY)
- School Organization, Guidance & Counselling (SOG)
- Educational Technology & Evaluation (ETE)
- Hindi Teaching : Content cum Methodology (HND)
- English Teaching : Content cum Methodology (ENG)
- Other Language : Content Cum Methodology
- Mathematics Teaching : Content cum Methodology
- Environmental Study-1 Social Science Teaching : Content Cum Methodology (SST)
- Environmental Study-2 General Science Teaching : Content cum Methodology (GST)
|Official Website of JAC||https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/|
|Download JAC PTT Exam 2021 Registration Form||Download|
All the Best for JAC PTT Online Registration 2021…!!