JAC PTT Online Registration 2019: Jharkhand Academic council has issued the online registration application form for Primary Teacher’s Training Examination (Regular/Ex-Regular/In Service) students. According to JAC 2019-20 examination calendar PTT Exam 2019 online registration form filling has started online from 12th September 2019 on the official website of Jharkhand Board.
Students of Jharkhand has started filling registration application form for Primary Teacher’s Training Examination 2019 and exam will be conducted from 19th November 2019 on exam centres.
JAC PTT Online Registration 2019 Notification
Students those who have taken admission in NCTE recognized Colleges/Institutions in two years courses for the current academic session will fill online registration application through their College/Institution’s Principal.
In the official notification Jharkhand Academic Council has mentioned the opening date of submission of registration and fees online by Principal.
Students are advised to contact their College/Institution examination department for PTT examination 2019 online registration form filling schedule and details.
JAC PTT Examination 2019 Details
Jharkhand Board (JAC) conducts Primary Teacher’s Training (two years courses) in the NCTE recognized Colleges/Institutions. Students have to first fill Online Registration application and Exam Form Online on the official website through their Principal.
Principal will only fill online registration application form using USER ID and PASSWORD provided earlier by the Board.
Students have to first fill the offline Registration application form, available on the official website to be downloaded.
Jharkhand Board PTT Exam Online Registration Form 2019 Filling Details
Students can download the Online Registration form from the official website of Jharkhand Board. All Regular/Ex-Regular/In Service students have to fill registration form offline correctly first, then Colleges/Institutions Principal will fill all the registration details online.
Eligibility to fill Registration form:-
Age: The minimum age of Students must be 18 years as on 1st July.
Marks: In Intermediate / Higher Secondary examination, students must have minimum 50% and SC/ST/MBC/BC category students must have 45% marks.
Following are the details to be filled by the Students in the Registration Application form of PTT Exam 2019:-
- Name of the College/Institution
- Name of Examination : PRIMARY TEACHER’S TRAINING EXAMINATION 2019
- Name of Candidate (In English Capital Letters)
- Name of Mother (In English Capital Letters)
- Name of Father (In English capital Letters)
- Permanent Address :
- Post Office
- PIN Code
- Date of Birth (In Figure) DD/MM/YYYY and in words
- Details of Admission in the College:-
- Admission No
- Admission Date
- Intermediate/ Higher Secondary
- Medium if Examination
- Mobile No
- EMail ID
- Paste Passport Size Photo and Signature
Online Registration Form of PTT Exam 2019 filled by Principal
After submission of offline Registration form and fees to their Colleges/Institutions, Principal will fill all the data of students online using USER ID and PASSWORD.
Following is the process of filling Online Registration form:-
Principal have to go to the official website of Jharkhand Board
A new page will open
Fill all students (Regular/ Exa- regular / In Service) students online registration form
Make payment online for Registration form
Download Confirmation Page
List of Important Documents for PTT 2019 Online Registration
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ex-Regular / In Service Certificate
- Divyang Certificate
- Matric passing certificate
- Intermediate passing certificate
JAC Primary Teacher’s Training Examination 2019 Details
Jharkhand Board will conduct Primary Teacher’s Training Examination 2019 from 19th November 2019 to 25th November 2019 in two sittings on the exam centres in the state.
There is a total 10 papers for JAC PTT Examination 2019.
Here we will update the PTT exam time table as the Board will announce on the website.
List of Subjects for PTT Exam 2019:-
- Education & Teacher in Emerging India Society (ETS)
- Education Psychology (PSY)
- School Organization, Guidance & Counselling (SOG)
- Educational Technology & Evaluation (ETE)
- Hindi Teaching : Content cum Methodology (HND)
- English Teaching : Content cum Methodology (ENG)
- Other Language : Content Cum Methodology
- Mathematics Teaching : Content cum Methodology
- Environmental Study-1 Social Science Teaching : Content Cum Methodology (SST)
- Environmental Study-2 General Science Teaching : Content cum Methodology (GST)
|Official Website of JAC||https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/|
|Download JAC PTT Exam 2019 Registration Form||Download|
All the Best for JAC PTT Online Registration 2019 & Examination…!!!