Jharkhand Academic Council has published the Annual Secondary Examination 2019 Model Question Papers on the official website of JAC. Students of class 10th Board Examination 2019 will get the Model Question Papers of six subjects. Jharkhand Board will conduct the annual Secondary Examination 2019 in the month of March 2019. Students have to practice the Model Question Papers for class 10th board examination 2019. Students can download the Model question papers from the official website (www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/) or class 10th board students can also download model question papers from here.
Jharkhand Board Secondary Examination 2019 Model Question Papers
Jharkhand Academic Council has published the official Model Question Papers for the Annual Secondary Examination 2019 on the official website of JAC. Students can download the Model Question Papers in PDF format. Board has published the Model Question Papers of Hindi, English, Social Science, Mathematics, Science & Sanskrit.
Board has also given the Marking scheme, Design of Question Papers and Blueprint of Each Subject in Model Question Papers.
Model Question Papers of Secondary Examination 2019
|Subjects||Model Question Papers|
|Social Science||Download Here|
JAC Annual Secondary Examination 2019 Pattern
Jharkhand Board will conduct the Annual Secondary Examination 2019 in the month of March 2019. There are 6 subjects paper examination for Class 10th students. Students have to appear in theory and practical paper examination for class 10th Board 2019. Board will conduct class 10th board examination 2019 in 3 Hours. Each Theory paper of Secondary examination 2019 will be of 80 Marks each. 20 Marks will be awarded to the class 10th students in Internal Examination.
Types of Question in JAC Annual Secondary Examination 2019
|Types of Questions||Marks|
|Very Short Answer||1 Marks|
|Short Answer-I||2 Marks|
|Short Answer-II||3 Marks|
|Long Answer||5 Marks|
General Instructions in Question Papers of Class 10th Exam 2019
- Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as for as practicable.
- It is compulsory to answer all the questions
- Marks are allotted to each questions.
- Answer the questions as per instructions given with questions.
- Do all rough work in the last pages of the question-cum-answer booklet and nowhere else.
- 1 Mark questions answer will be in one word or one sentence.
- 2 Marks questions will be answer in about 40 words.
- 3 Marks questions will be answer in about 50 words.
- 5 marks questions will be answer in about 70 words.
- Draw neat and clean diagram wherever necessary.