Jai Prakash University will announce the JPU TDC Part 1 Result 2020 for (BA / BSc / BCom ) (Session 2019-22) on the official website of the University. Students will appear in the JPU TDC (BA / BSc / BCom ) Part 1 examination 2020 in the month of August-September 2020.
The University will announce the TDC Part 1 Result 2020 online on the official website of the University http://jpv.bih.nic.in/. JPU Will announce the result for B.A, B.Sc, & BCom TDC Part 1 (session 2019-22) examination 2020 in the month of September 2020. The university examination controller will announce the TDC Part 1 Result 2020 only on official website Online and University will not send any hard copy of result to students.
JPU TDC Part 1 Result 2020
Jai Prakash University will announce the TDC Part 1 Result 2020 for the BA / BSc / BCom Courses Students online on the Official Website of JPU. Students will get official notification by the University examination department for part 1 Exam 2020 result declaration date on the official website http://jpv.bih.nic.in/.
The JPU TDC Part 1 Exam Result 2020 will be obtained to the students by entering their ROLL NUMBER in the result declaration page. Enter the Roll Number to get TDC Part 1 Result 2020, students have to search the Roll No in their JPU TDC Part 1 Exam 2020 admit card issued online.
How to Check JPU TDC Part 1 Exam 2020 Result Online?
- Log on the official website of JPU http://jpv.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on the link ” TDC Part 1 result 2020″.
- One page will open, Students (Arts / Science / Commerce) have to enter their Roll Number in the input box and click the search button.
- Students TDC part 1 Exam 2020 result will be displayed with Honour’s, Compulsory Subsidiary Theory Paper marks and Honour’s Practical Exam Marks.
- Students will get Result Pass / Promoted / Fail with total Marks.
- Take the printout of the Result For Part 2 admission process.
All the Best…!!!