Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), Ranchi has scheduled to conduct B.Sc. Community Health Entrance Competitive Examination – 2017 on July 16, 2017. The eligible candidates can apply online application form for the entrance examination 2017.
- Candidates must have passed the I.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English with minimum 50% marks.
- 50% marks of the Physics, Chemistry & Biology would be taken in the competitive examination.
- Age Limit : Candidates must be minimum 17 years at the time of admission or as on December 31, 2017.
Online Application Process
- Candidates must log on to the official website http://jceceb.jharkhans.gov.in or http://jceceb.nic.in.
- Click on the link on the home page “Online Application Form Submission For Admission in B.Sc.CH 2017”.
- You will be redirected to another page. Fill all the details in the required fields.
Details of Documents For Uploading in the Application Form
- Candidates must have a scan copy of Mark sheet of I.Sc.
- A scan copy of passport size photo with clear face and clearly showing both ears (Not Edited).
- A Scan copy of Signature.
- A scan copy of left hand thumb impression.
|Issue of the official Notification||June 9, 2017|
|Start of Online Application||June 10, 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||July 3, 2017|
|Start of Download of Hall Ticket||4 days before Exam|
|Entrance Examination||July 16, 2017|
Candidates will get the examination centers in Ranchi District. Candidates will get the examination centers details on the Admit Card before 4 days of examination.
Candidates have to make the payment online for the examination fee. Board has fixed the examination fee category wise.
|General / OBC||₹900/-|
Candidates have to appear the examination centers on July 16, 2017. JCECEB will conduct the B.Sc. Community Health Entrance Competitive Examination – 2017. This entrance examination is for the admission into the Hajaribag B.Sc. Community Health course for the session 2017-18. This course duration is 3 years 6 months.
JCECEB will declare the merit list for the admission into the B.Sc. Community Health. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the different subjects.
Click Here to Download the Advertisement No : – JCECEB/34/17