JCPSICE 2017 : Candidates have to apply online for the Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination 2017. Candidates have to log on to the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection commission Board.
Online Registration Process for JCPSICE-2017
- Log on to the official website of JCPSICE-2017 (www.jssc.in or www.jssc.nic.in).
- Click on the Link “Online Application For Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination-2017“
- A new page will open click on the link “New Registration“.
- Fill the Valid Mobile No & Email ID for the registration process.
- Click on the link “Generate OTP” anr OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP and click on Proceed Button.
- You will get LOGIN ID & PASSWORD for further registration process.
- Enter your Personal & Academic details
- Select the Post Preference in the Application form.
- Click “Save & Next”.
- Enter your Present & Permanent Address and click “Save & Next”
- Enter your academic qualification and click “Save & Next”
- This will be the last stage of application and Submit .
- Payment will be done after 24 hours of Online application submission.
- Upload Scan Copy of recent Passport size Colored Photograph & Signature.
JAC 10th Date sheet 2020
JCPSICE admit card 2017
Candidates have to log on to the official website of JSSC www.jssc.in. Click on the link Admit Card For Jharkhand Combined Sub Inspector Competitive Examination-2017 (PT).
Official website of JSSC – http://jssc.nic.in/