Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2021 : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will manage the process of B.Ed. Course admission session 2021-23 process online. Students seeking admission in the Government / Government Aided / Unaided / Self-financed and Private recognised B.Ed. institutions must have to fill online admission application form for the academic session 2021-23.
The JCECEB will accept online BEd admission application form from the eligible candidates and prepare the merit list on the basis of graduation marks (qualifying examination). Here in the below paragraphs, we have described Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2021 schedule & details.
Latest Update : The JCECEB wil accept online BEd Admission application form for session 2021-23 from 7th September to 27th September 2021 on the official website.
- 1 Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Admission 2021-23
- 1.1.1 Important Details of Jharkhand Bachelor’s of Education 2021
- 1.1.2 How to Fill online Admission Application Form for B.Ed Admission 2021?
- 1.1.3 List for Important Documents required for BEd Admission application form filling 2021
- 1.1.4 JCECEB B.Ed Admission Application Form Fee 2021
- 1.1.5 Jharkhand B.Ed Merit List 2021 Download
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Admission 2021-23
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2021
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will accept online BEd admission application form from the eligible candidates on the official website – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Students will submit the Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.) admission application form for the academic session 2021-23 on the official website from 7th September to 27th September 2021.
The JCECEB will declare the merit list for admission on the basis of graduation marks and choice filled in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Admission 2021-23
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanities / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification thereto, are eligible for consideration for admission to B.Ed. course.
- The candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she / he must have studied in the qualification degree i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.
Important Details of Jharkhand Bachelor’s of Education 2021
|Admission Authority Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Post||Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2021|
|Admission on||Merit List (Graduation Marks)|
|Submission of Admission form||7th September to 27th September 2021|
|Course Duration||2 years|
How to Fill online Admission Application Form for B.Ed Admission 2021?
Students have to follow the below process to fill online admission application form :-
- Visit the official website – https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Click Here for All Online Application Submission – JCECEB – 2021“.
- One new web page will open, students have to click on the link “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in B..Ed. in year -2021“.
- Read all the instructions carefully to fill online application form.
- Students have to first register themselves with Mobile Number, EMail ID, Passport Size Photo & Signature.
- Again login with USER ID and PASSWORD to fill all required details.
- Upload the important documents in the PDF format.
- In last make a payment online as per category.
- Download & take a printout of the Confirmation page for future references.
Also Read : Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Merit List 2021.
List for Important Documents required for BEd Admission application form filling 2021
- Class 10th / Matric passed certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation Degree Mark sheet
- Post Graduation Degree Mark Sheet (If applicable)
- NCC ‘C’ / NSS certificate (If available)
- Residential certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Income certificate (EWS)
- PwD certificate (If applicable)
- Passport size colour photo (both ear visible)
- Left hand thumb impression
JCECEB B.Ed Admission Application Form Fee 2021
|General / EWS||Rs.500/-|
|BC-I / BC-II (Jharkhand State)||Rs.375/-|
|SC / ST / All category Lady students (Jharkhand State)||Rs.250/-|
Jharkhand B.Ed Merit List 2021 Download
The JCECE Board will announce the merit list for B.Ed. admission in the recognised B.Ed. Institutions (Government / Government Aided / Unaided / Self-financed and private recognised B.Ed. institutions) for the academic session 2021-23 in the month of October 2021 on the official website.
Candidates graduation marks filled in the online admission application form will the basis for merit list preparation.
In the merit list students those who have passed the graduation degree from Jharkhand state will get the reservation of 85% and 15% open for all.
If two or more than two students having same marks, there merit list will be prepare on the basis of following details :
- NCC ‘C’ / NSS certificate
- Date of Birth (Older candidates)
Official website of JCECEB – https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Download official notification for Jharkhand JCECEB BEd 2021 – Click Here.
All the best for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2021…!!!