Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the official notification for B.Ed. Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 on the official website. High, Techincal and Skill Development Department of Jharkhand Government has issued the notification for admission in B.Ed. courses in the Jharkhand state Institutions (Government/Government Aided/Unaided/Self-financed and Private recognized B.Ed institutions) for the academic session 2020-21.
The eligible candidates have to fill the online admission entrance test examination form and fee on the website of JCECEB. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described in detail about JCECEB BEd Exam 2020 Notification.
Latest Update: Jharkhand State B.Ed Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 online form submission has started on 25th February 2020 on official website – https://jcebed.formflix.com/.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2020
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (Board) in the first week of May 2020 on the different exam centres in the state of Jharkhand. The JCECEB will conduct Computer Based Test (CBT) for the B.Ed. Entrance Competitive examination 2020.
The Jharkhand government has released the official notification on 31st January 2020 on website – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
The eligible candidates will fill the online application form from 15th February 2020 to 31st March 2020 on the website.
JCECEB BEd Exam 2020 Notification [Released]
The Jharkhand government has released the official notification on the official website of JCECEB on 31st January 2020. As per the notification Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted in the first week of May 2020.
The advertisement No is J.C.E.C.E.B/43/19-15.
In the notification, candidates can find the eligibility criteria, application process, reservation details, fees and etc.
Important Dates of Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2020
|The issue of official notification for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020||31st January 2020|
|Start of Online application form submission|
25th February 2020
|Last date of Online exam application form submission||31st March 2020|
|A date for Re-login & Uploading Qualification Details||20th April to 20th May 2020|
|Start of Download Online Admit Card||May 2020 [4 days before exam]|
|Commencement of B.Ed Entrance Competitive Exam 2020||May 2020|
|Answer keys uploading on the website||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May-June 2020|
|Start of Counselling of B.Ed Admission 2020||June 2020|
|Last date of Admission in B.Ed College||Last week of June 2020|
|Start of class for Academic Session 2020-22||July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Entrance Test Examination 2020
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce.
- Students of Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
- The candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject.
- The subject which will be chosen henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. Course.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in the B.Ed course.
Documents Required for Online Application Form Filling
To upload the documents online keep all documents Scanned in your system.
- Passport size Color Photo [both ear visible]
- Left-Hand thumb impression
- Matric / Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 10th Passing certificate
- Graduation Degree Marksheet
- Post Graduation Marksheet (If required)
- NCC ‘C’ / NSS Certificate (If available)
- Residential Certificate (Jharkhand State) – for reservation
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (EWS)
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If required)
Online Application Process for JCECEB BEd Entrance Exam 2020
The eligible candidates who want to apply for B.Ed Admission in Jharkhand State B.Ed Institutions (Government/Government Aided/Unaided/Self-financed & Private recognized B.Ed. institutions) for the academic session 2020-22 must have to fill the online application form on the website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand state B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 online application form filling will start from 15th February 2020 to 31st March 2020 on the official website.
How to fill Online Form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020?
- Visit the official website – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “B.Ed. Entrance Competitive Examination-2020“.
- The new candidate Registration page will open.
- Eligible candidates have to register first using, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to verify the Mobile No.
- Upload Passport size photo, Signature, Left Hand thumb Impression.
- Now Click on Sign-up Button.
- Login details, a unique username, and a password will be sent to mobile no.
Completion of Application Form
- Login again with login detail sent to the registered mobile no.
- Fill Personal Details, Academic Details & Correspondence details.
- Upload the required documents online as asked in the application form.
- Make a payment online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
- Download the fee receipt and filled Application form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future uses.
Exam Application Fee Details for Jharkhand B.Ed Exam 2020
The candidates can make a payment for Online application form through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|OBC-I / OBC-II (Jharkhand State)||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ST/All category women (Jharkhand State)||Rs.500/-|
Exam Centre Name for JCECEB BED Entrance Test 2020
The Jharkhand state government will conduct the Online Computer Based Test (CBT) for B.Ed. Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 in Ranchi on different centres.
To know the exam centres details and exam date and schedule candidates have to download the admit card. In the online downloaded admit card students can find all details.
Download Admit Card for Jharkhand BEd Entrance Test 2020
Those students who have filled the online B.Ed Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 application form on the official website can download the Admit Card.
To download online admit card students have to use Login details provided during online application form filling.
The online admit card to download will be available in the first week of May 2020 [before 4 days of exam].
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
In this B.Ed. Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 there will be 100 marks questions with one mark each (Multiple Choice Question). There are negative marks of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Candidates will get 30 questions (15 questions for Hindi and 15 questions for English) from language proficiency.
- Rearranging Sentences
- Selecting suitable words for the blanks
- Errors in parts of the sentences
- Finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases
- Finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences
- Grammar (Synonyms, idioms, preposition, tenses, articles)
In this section, there will be 40 questions.
- Aptitude towards education, children & teaching profession
- Interest in teaching
- Leadership qualities & group management
- Emotional and Social Adjustment
- Intrapersonal & interpersonal skills
- General Awareness of Contemporary issues pertaining to School Education
In this section, there are 30 questions.
- Verbal & Non-verbal Reasoning
- missing numbers
- Number Series
- theme finding
- Odd one out
- arranging the statements in a sequential form
- statement & conclusion
- logical problems
- establishing relationships & numerical ability
Merit List / Result of Jharkhand BEd Entrance Test 2020
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will declare the merit list of B.Ed. Entrance Competitive examination 2020 on the official website of JCECEB. The merit list will be prepared by the board on the basis of marks obtained in the B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020.
Two or more candidates get the same marks there merit list will be prepared on the following criteria:-
- Marks obtained in the entrance test
- NCC ‘C’ / NSS Certificate
- Date of Birth (more preference to older one)
|Official website of JCECEB||http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/|
|Jharkhand BEd Notification||Download Here|
|Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test 2020||Check Here|
|Direct link to apply Online||Apply Here [Activated]|
All the best for Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2020…!!!