Jharkhand Graduation Admission 2020 Chancellor Portal Online Apply
Jharkhand Universities Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) session 2020-23 admission application form submission will start online on the official website of Jharkhand Chancellor Portal. As per the UGC academic calendar guideline the online admission of class 12th passed students in Jharkhand Universities from 1st to 31st August 2020. The admission in graduation part 1 / semester 1 (session 2020-23) will be through chancellor portal. All the universities & colleges of the state Jharkhand will submit the details of Course curriculum, availability seats, admission form, payment gateway & official website of the University. Here Students seeking admission in graduation can check Jharkhand Graduation Admission 2020 details in the below paragraphs.
Latest Update: The Online admission in Jharkhand Universities will be through Chancellor Portal Online from 1st September 2020.
Jharkhand Graduation Admission 2020
The Online application for UG admission for session 2020-2023 will start in the first week of August on the official website of Chancellor Portal – https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in. The government of Jharkhand has announced the official notification for accepting of Online common application form for UG admission through Chancellor portal. Students seeking admission in Under Graduation (UG) in seven universities in Jharkhand can apply through one common platform – Chancellor Portal.
Students have to read important instructions carefully before filling online admission application form.
List of Universities for Admission through Chancellor Portal Jharkhand
- Sido Kanho Murmu University, Dumka
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Nilamber Pitamber University
- Vinoba Bhave University
- Kolhan University
- Binod Bihari Mahato Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi
Important Dates of UG Admission in Jharkhand 2020
|The issue of official notification for UG Admission 2020-2023||Last week of July 2020|
|Start of submission of online admission application form||1st week of August 2020|
|Last date of submission of online admission application form submission||last week of August 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List for admission||1st week of September 2020|
|Start of admission in colleges||1st week of September 2020|
Chancellor Portal Jharkhand UG Admission Online Form 2020
The Online application for UG admission opens for session 2020-2023 in the seven universities colleges. There are about 1 Lakh 40 thousand students will fill online UG admission application form in the affiliated/constituent colleges of Jharkhand state.
Before applying Online application for Under Graduation, students must have to read all instructions and eligibility, seat availability, etc,.
Eligibility for Graduation Admission 2020
- For opting core Discipline, student must have 45% marks on that particular subject in 12th level.
- For opting core Discipline in other stream, student must have 45% minimum aggregate marks in 12th level exam. But they are not eligible to take practical subject as core subject.
- Science Student (in 12th Level) can opt commerce/Arts subject for stream changes as Core / General course.
- Commerce student (In 12th) can opt Arts subject for stream changes as core / General course.
- Arts students are not eligible to change stream
- For opting BCA, student must have studied Math in 12th with 455 aggregate marks.
- Student who have studies only Math in 12th cannot opt Biology subject in UG and vice versa for Biology.
- If students have studied both Biology and Math in 12th then are eligible for opting both the subject in UG.
How to fill Online Application Form for UG course on Chancellor Portal?
- Student seeking admission in UG course must have to first sign up on the Chancellor Portal – https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/.
- USE unique Email ID and Mobile number for registration on this portal.
- An USER ID and PASSWORD will be sent and students have to use that login details for Student Sign-In.
- Students have to first Add & Update Profile.
- Fill Personal Information, Reservation Details, Address.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Academic Information Details
- Last Academic details – Mark in various subjects
- Discipline Information Section
- Choose Stream (Science, Arts, Commerce etc.)
- Discipline (Hons., General, Vocational)
- College Under University
- Core Subject
- After filling and submission of Online UG admission application form students will be redirected to Payment section.
- Make a payment online for UG application form.
- Download and take print of the application form filled.
Ranchi University Online Admission 2020
The online admission in the Ranchi University affiliated / constituent colleges in the academic session 2020-23 has started on 1st September 2020 on the basis of 1st provisional merit list published.
Students have to fill online one Undertaking Form (All academic details are correct) after that the online payment gateways will open.
The online admission will be on the Chancellor Portal – https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in or Ranchi University website – www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in or the related college website only.
Online Admission Schedule in the Ranchi University’s Colleges
|Start of admission of basis of 1st merit list||1st September 2020|
|Last Date of admission in RU colleges on the basis of 1st merit list||7th September 2020|
|2nd merit list declaration||8th September 2020|
|Admission on the basis of 2nd merit list 2020||11th September to 18th September 2020|
|Official USER Manual of UG Admission||Download Here|
|Student online Registration for UG||Register Here|
|Official Website of Jharkhand Chancellor Portal||https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/home|
All the best for Jharkhand Graduation Admission 2020…!!!