Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has announced the notification for Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 on their official website of JCECEB on 9th April 2018. Board has started accepting online application form for PECE 2018 from 10th April 2018. Board has organized PECE 2018 examination for admission in 1st sem / year for the academic session 2018-19 for the Jharkhand Government Mini Tool Room & Training Centre, Ranchi and Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Dumka for Tool & Die making courses.
Eligibility for PECE 2018
Academic Qualification : Candidates those who are willing to fill the PECE 2018 application form they must have passed the class 10th / appearing in 2018 or any similar qualification with 35% marks from any recognized School / Colleges.
Age Limit : Candidates minimum age as on July 1, 2018 must be not less than 17 years only for Mining Engineering Branch.
Important Dates for Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2018
|Issue of Official Notification for PECE 2018||9th April 2018|
|Start of filling online Application form of PECE 2018||10th April 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application form of PECE 2018||20th April 2018|
|Issue of Online Admit Card for PECE 2018 from Board Office||15th May 2018|
|Examination Date of PECE 2018||19th May 2018|
|Date of Result Declaration of PECE 2018||updated soon|
How to fill Online Application form of PECE 2018
- Log on to the official website JCECEB http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Application for PECE – 2018” on the homepage of the website.
- New Users have to Register first for PECE 2018.
- Click on the link and one new page will, where candidates will be advised to read the instructions and information bulletin carefully and eligibility criteria. and click on the link proceed.
- Where Candidates have to fill the Personal Details and Examination Details. And click on the link SAVE & NEXT button to proceed further.
- After final Submission of Online Application form of PECE 2018, candidates have to proceed to Payment Gateway for making payment online.
- After making payment, take the printout of the confirmation page for further process.
Examination Fee of PECE 2018
|General/OBC – I & OBC – II||Rs.650/-|
|SC / ST / Women||Rs.325/-|
PECE 2018 – Examination Pattern
Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 will be of Objective types questions and questions paper will be in both languages Hindi & English.