Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is being conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). Through Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination students take admission in various Polytechnic diploma courses in different Polytechnic colleges. Board will accept the Online application for the admission into Polytechnic Colleges for the session 2018-19.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination Notification 2018
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will issue the notification on the official website of Board and in the Newspaper advertisements in the month of March, 2018.Candidates one who want to take admission in Polytechnic diploma courses have to be regular update via Newspaper & website.
Eligibility For Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination – 2018
- Residential : Candidates must be a Permanent/ Local resident of Jharkhand
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for this exam must have passed the 10th Board or equivalent board with at least 35% marks.
- Age Limit : Candidates with any age are eligible and for Mining Engineering branch candidates minimum age should be 17 years (as on July 1, 2018).
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 Schedule
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will issue the PECE-2018 examination schedule & details in the month of March, 2018 along with the examination notification.
Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination -2018 Schedule [Expected Date]
|Issue of PECE-2018 Notification||March, 2018|
|Accepting of Online Application||April, 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||Updated Soon|
|Download of Online Admit Card||Last week of April, 2018|
|PECE-2018 Examination||May, 2018|
How to Apply Online For PECE 2018
- Log on to the official website of the Board.
- Click On the Link on the Homepage “Online Application for PECE-2018”
- Candidates have to register first on the Online Registration form of PECE-2018.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- After Final Submission make payment Online.
- Take the print out of the Application form & Payment for the future use.
Reservation for PECE-2018
Candidates applying for the PECE-2018 must be the Indian citizen and permanent/local resident of Jharkhand. Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be application in case of if candidates present caste certificate.
Examination Fee for PECE-2018
Candidates have to pay for the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 via online method with bank service tax. Candidates must know that the examination fee will not be refunded.
|SC/ST/Women (All Category)||₹325/-|
Selection Procedure for the PECE-2018
Candidates have to appear for the written examination after that cut-off list will be published.
Syllabus For PECE-2018
Candidates applying for the Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Examination -2018 for the admission in Polytechnic Diploma courses must have to appear for the written examination. The syllabus for the examination will be Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of 10th class.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination Pattern 2018
Examination pattern of Jharkhand Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 will be objective types questions and questions paper will be available in both Hindi & English language.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 Admit Card
Candidates have to download the Online Admit Card for the PECE-2018 written examination. Board will update the link to download the Admit Card for the PECE-2018 on the official website of the Board. Board will also notify the candidates to download the Online Admit Card via Newspaper advertisements.
How to Download the PECE-2018 Admit Card
- Log On to the Official Website of the Board.
- Click on the link on the Homepage “Online Admit Card for PECE-2018”.
- Enter the Registration details and click on the link download.
- Do not do Lamination of the Online Admit Card.
Important Links of JECE-2018
|Official Website of JCECEB||Click Here or Click Here|
|Prospectus of PECE-2017||Click Here|
|Exam Notice of PECE-2017||Click Here|
|Exam Notice of PECE-2018||Updated Soon|
|Online Application PECE-2018||Updated Soon|
|Online Admit Card PECE-2017||Click Here|
|Online Admit Card PECE-2018||Updated Soon|
For Details Regarding PECE-2018 Contact
Phone No. : 0651-6999170 (working day 10:00AM to 6:00PM)