JPSILCE 2017, JPSILCE 2017 Exam, JPSILCE 2017 Admit Card, JPSILCE 2017 Answer keys , JSSC JPSILCE 2017 Exam Admit card, Admit Card for JPSILCE 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will conduct the “Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Limited Competitive Examination 2017” on November 26 in Jharkhand. JPSILCE-2017 Examination will be conducted in offline mode. Admit Card for Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Limited Competitive Examination 2017 will be available online to download.
Online Admit Card of JPSILCE – 2017 Download in PDF
Jharkhand Staff Selection commission will upload the admit card online on the official website of JSSC & Jharkhand Police to download by the valid candidates by entering the application no / registration no and Name or Date of Birth. JSSC will no sent the admit card to the candidates by Post or any offline method. Candidates have to download the admit card from the JSSC website from November 20 , 2017 .
Candidates have to enter the examination hall with a valid admit card and a valid Photo ID Card (Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, or Passport ). Candidates will be strictly prohibited to carry Mobile Mobile Phone, Digital Diary, Calculator, Pager, Log Book, Earphone Bluetooth and any Electronic Devices.
How to download JPSILCE 2017 Admit Card Online PDF
- Log on to the official website of JSSC or Jharkhand Police www.jssc.nic.in or www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Click on the Link Admit Card , one new page will open.
- Click on the link “Online Admit Card for JPSILCE 2017“, you will be redirected to another page.
- Candidates have to enter their Application No & Date of Birth and enter the code Image in the text box and click on the Button Login to download the admit card.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Limited Competitive Examination 2017 Pattern
JPSILCE 2017 examination will be OMR based. Candidates have to attempt all the Multiple Choice (Objective Question) – 1 marks each. OMR Based Examination will be conducted in three session (3 paper).
Paper 1 (General Hindi & Language Knowledge)
Candidates have to appear for this first paper 1 of General Hindi & Language Knowledge with a duration of 2 hours. There will be 120 questions with 120 marks. Candidates have to get 30% of marks from this paper to qualify the exam.
Paper 2 (General Knowledge)
This Paper 2 will also be of 2 hours with 120 questions with 120 marks. Paper 2 will be in 2 parts
Paper 2 – Part 1
- Question Related to Police – 20 Questions
- Questions on Indian Penal Code – 20 Questions
- Questions on IPC process – 20 Questions
Paper 2 – Part 2
- General Science – 10
- Mathematics – 10
- Computer – 10
- Current Affairs – 10
- Sports – 5
- Cinema – 5
- Aptitude Test – 10
Paper 3 (General Studies)
This paper of General Studies will be on Indian History and culture with 120 questions with 120 marks . Exam duration will be of 2 hours.
Cutoff Marks of JPSILCE 2017 Exam
- First Paper (General Hindi & Language Knowledge) – 30% of Total Paper 1 Marks
- Paper 2 (General Knowledge) – 45% of Total Paper 2 Marks
- Paper 3 (General Studies) – 45 % of Total Paper 3 marks
- Total of Paper 1 & Paper 2 marks should be minimum – 50%
- 5% Marks relaxation for SC/ST category candidates
Answer Key of JPSILCE 2017 Exam
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will release the answer key of JPSILCE 2017. There are 3 paper for OMR based exam 2017. Keep visiting this page we will update the answer key of papers as the JSSC will publish the answer key of all three papers.