JPU PG 3rd Semester Exam Form (session 2017-19) Online Filling, Fees & Details
Jai Prakash University (JPU) examination controller has declared official notification for filling online exam application form for PG (MA/MSc/MCom) 3rd semester (session 2017-19) examination. Post Graduation third semester (2017-19) students PG studying colleges will fill online exam form from 10th March 2021 online and submit the filled form in the exam department of their college with normal exam form fee.
Here in the below paragraphs we have described JPU PG 3rd semester exam form 2017-19 process and fees details of online exam form filling.
Latest Update : The examination controller of Jaiprakash University has issued the notice for PG 3rd semester exam form submission and started on 10th March 2021.
- 1 JPU PG 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling Notification
- 1.0.1 Important Dates for JPU PG 3rd semester Examination (session 2017-19)
- 1.0.2 JPU PG 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling 2017-19
- 1.0.3 List of Documents for Filling Online exam form for PG 3rd Semester
- 1.0.4 How to Fill Online Exam Application Form for PG 3rd Semester?
- 1.0.5 Jai Prakash University PG 3rd Semester Exam Form Fees
- 1.0.6 List of JPU PG Colleges
- 1.0.7 List PG 3rd Semester Subjects for Examination
- 1.0.8 JPU PG 3rd Semester Admit Card Download
- 1.0.9 JPU MA MSc MCom 3rd Semester Exam 2017-19
JPU PG 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling Notification
The official notification for filling online PG 3rd semester (session 2017-19) exam form and fees details published on the website of JPU. Students will fill online exam form from 10th March 2021 in their examination department of college. With normal exam form fee (Rs.500/-) students will Post graduation 3rd semester (session 2017-19) exam form till 15th March 2021.
The examination controller has published the exam form filling for PG 3rd semester for PG departments and PG studying colleges in Chapra, Siwan & Gopalganj.
Also Read : JPU PG 1st Semester Exam Details.
Important Dates for JPU PG 3rd semester Examination (session 2017-19)
|The issue of Official Notification||6th March 2021|
|Start of Exam Form Filling||10th March 2021|
|Last date of Online exam form filling||15th March 2021|
|With late fine of Rs.200 online exam form filling||16th March to 17th March 2021|
|Start of Downloading Online Admit Card||2nd week of August 2021|
|PG 3rd Semester Examination 2017-19||26th August 2021|
|Declaration of PG 3rd Semester Result||September-October 2021|
JPU PG 3rd Semester Exam Form Filling 2017-19
Post Graduation students of JPU will fill 3rd semester (2017-19) exam application form from 10th March 2021 in the examination department of their college.
PG 3rd semester (session 2017-19) studying students will fill exam form and submit the filled exam form in their colleges for verification.
The Last date of online exam application form for PG 3rd semester is 17th March 2021 with late fine.
छात्र परीक्षा प्रपत्र को वेबसाइट – www.jpuresults.in पर online भर कर उसकी प्रिंटआउट के साथ संबंधित कागजातों को संलग्न का महाविद्यालयों / विभागों में सत्यापित कराकर जमा करेंगे। स्नातकोत्तर तृतीय सेमेस्टर परीक्षा 2019 परीक्षा प्रपत्र के साथ स्नातकोत्तर प्रथम / द्वितीय सेमेस्टर की अंक-पत्र, प्रवेश-पत्र तथा पंजीयन प्रमाण-पत्र की छायाप्रति विभागाध्यक्ष अथवा प्राचार्य द्वारा अभिप्रमाणित संलग्न करना अतिवषयक है।
List of Documents for Filling Online exam form for PG 3rd Semester
- First Semester Marksheet
- Second Semester Marksheet
- 1st and 2nd Semester Admit Card
- Registration Slip
How to Fill Online Exam Application Form for PG 3rd Semester?
- Visit the official website of Jai Prakash University – http://www.jpuresults.in/
- On the Homepage of the website, click on the link “PG Semester III Exam Form 2016-19“.
- One new page will open, Students have to first register themselves online with EMail ID, Mobile Number and Registration No.
- Login details will be sent and login again with login details to fill PG 3rd online exam application form.
- Students have to fill Personal, Academic and Correspondence details correctly.
- Upload documents i.e., Photo, Signature, etc.
- Make payment online for PG 3rd semester exam form.
- Download the filled online exam application form.
- Submit filled Exam form in their College with important documents for verification.
- Take a printout of the online exam form filled and keep Online form Number for future reference.
Jai Prakash University PG 3rd Semester Exam Form Fees
The University examination department will charge Rs.500/- plus bank charge for PG 3rd semester (session 2017-19) examination.
Students will also be charged late fine of Rs.200/- if they fill exam form after scheduled date.
The exam form fees will be submitted online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
List of JPU PG Colleges
- Rajendra College
- Jagdam College
- Ramjaypal College
- JPM College
- DAV College
- Narayan College
- Kamala Rai College
- JPU PG Department
List PG 3rd Semester Subjects for Examination
- Political Science
- Home Science
JPU PG 3rd Semester Admit Card Download
Jai Prakash University PG 3rd Semester exam admit card will be uploaded online after approval of exam application form.
Students can download admit card for PG 3rd Semester using university Roll Number / Registration No.
JPU MA MSc MCom 3rd Semester Exam 2017-19
Jaiprakash University administration will conduct the MA, MSc & MCom 3rd semester 2017-19 examination from 26th August 2021 to 31st August 2021.
Students of PG 3rd semester will appear in the theory examination in the University Campus Science Block of three districts students.
There are 1261 students in PG 3rd semester to appear.
Official website of JPU – https://www.jpuresults.in/.