LNMU Admit Card 2020: The Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released the official notification for BA, BSc & BCom Part 1 (session 2019-22) exam admit card download details on the official website of the University. Students can download their graduation part 1 admit card by visiting the official website of the University. Graduation Part 1 Honors and Subsidiary / General paper examination will be conducted in two sittings from August-September 2020. Students have to carry a valid admit card in each paper examination to enter the examination Hall.
LNMU Admit Card 2020 Download Notification Details
Lalit Narayan Mithila University examination department will release the official notification to download the graduation part 1 exam admit card 2020 from the official website of the University. The University will first upload the graduation part 1 admit card 2020 on the official website, then BA, BSc & BCom Part 1 (session 2019-22), part 2 (session 2018-21) students will get their admit card by entering their Roll Number / Registration Number.
LNMU Admit Card for graduation part 1 examination will start downloading from the official website before 1 week of examination.
Important Dates for LNMU Admit Card 2020
|Start of Downloading Part 1 Admit Card 2020||August-September 2020|
|Start of Graduation Part 1 Exam 2020||August-September 2020|
LNMU Admit Card 2020 for Part 1 Examination
Students of Lalit Narayan Mithila University affiliated/constituents colleges will download the part 1 admit card for appearing in the Honors / Subsidiary paper examination.
The University will upload the admit card for the students those who have filled Online Exam form online and make payment.
Without a valid admit card students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
After downloading online admit card for the part 1 exam 2020, students have to take signature and seal of their College’s Principal.
How to Download LNMU Admit Card 2020 Online?
- Log on to the official website of the University – www.lnmu.ac.in.
- Click on the Link “UG Part 1 Admit Card 2020”.
- One new page will open with links click on the link “Click Here For UG Part 1 Admit Card“
- A pop-up will open, Students have to enter their Registration Number / Exam Roll Number to download admit card.
- Your Part 1 Admit Card will be available.
- Take printout of the admit card page.
- Students have to take Sign and Seal on the admit card of their College’s Principal. To make it valid.
Details on the LNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2020
- Name of University
- Name of Examination
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Answer Copy IDR Number
- Candidates Registration Number
- Candidate’s College Name & Code
- Center Name & Code
- Subject Offered
- Candidate’s Photo and Signature
- Important instructions
Official Website of University – http://www.lnmu.ac.in/