Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has declared the CET-2017 result on the official website partner of the University. Click Here to know the CET-2017 Result. The counselling for the admission in B.Ed (Regular.Distance) will start from the June 22, 2017.
So During counselling for the admission in B.Ed (Reg/Dis) 2017-19 session candidates have to bring the following documents.
- A set of Photocopy of the Matric (Class 10th) mark sheet, Registration Letter and Original Matric certificate and all original documents.
- A photocopy of Transfer certificate of the school/college with Original TC.
- Fully Filled & signed Admission Letter (Downloadable) .
- A Demand Draft of ₹65,100/- (Sixty Five Thousands One Hundred) payable to CET Fund A/C , payable at Darbhanga from any nationalized Bank DD.
- Four colored Passport Size photo (4 cm X 3 cm).
- Cast Certificate issued from DM/SDO (if required).
- Original Hall Ticket of CET 2017.