LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020: The admission department of LN Mithila University has released the official notification for graduation (BA/BSc/BCom/Voc) part 1 (session 2020-23) admission in the affiliated/constituents colleges through the official web portal. The students have to fill online admission application form for graduation 2020-23 from 1st October 2020 [started] on LNMU UMIS portal. Lalit Narayan Mithila University will accept online application form for B.A., B.Sc., B.Com & Vocational & Certificate courses through a centralized admission process conducted by the LNMU administration.
Students will get a merit list for admission in college on the basis of marks in class 12th (Intermediate) Board exam 2020. Here we have described LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020 Schedule & Details.
Latest Update: LNMU graduation part 1 (session 2020-2023) admission application form submission will start on 1st October 2020 [started] on LNMU official website.
LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020
Lalit Narayan Mithila University will accept online application form for graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) admission in the affiliated/constituents colleges. In the 1st week of October 2020, the university will accept the Online application form for Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational courses admission in academic session 2020-23.
Admission in LNMU Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational courses for the academic session 2020-21 will start after the declaration of Bihar Intermediate Board Result 2020 on the website.
Students will fill online application to admission in the concerned college to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours/General/Vocational) Part 1 (2020-2023) on the official website – www.lnmu.ac.in.
Important Dates at a Glance of LNMU UG Admission 2020
|The issue of official notification for Admission||July 2020|
|Start of Filling Online Application form||1st October 2020 [Started]|
|Last date for Online application form filling||16th October 2020|
|Publication of provisional merit list||21st October 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List College wise||27th October 2020|
|Admission at concerned College counter||28th October to 5th November 2020|
|Start of Part 1 (2020-23) classes||6th November 2020|
LNMU BA, BSc, BCom & Vocational Part 1 (2020-23) Admission 2020
Students who have passed the Intermediate Board exam 2020 from any Board can apply for admission in Under Graduate session 2020-23 in the concerned college.
The University administration will release the official notification and online admission portal links online on https://lnmu.ac.in.
All the process of admission from online form apply to admission in college will be online. The University will accept the online application form for admission in Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational courses in the session 2020-23 in affiliated/constituent colleges of LNMU.
Eligibility Criteria for Course-wise Admission
Intermediate (Arts) Candidates seeking admission in Bachelor’s of Arts (Hons) must have passed the qualifying examinations (+2) with minimum 45% marks.
+2 (Intermediate) Science/Commerce students seeking admission in BA (Hons) must have a minimum of 45% marks in Board.
Intermediate Commerce Students with subjects (Accountancy +Business Studies+Entrepreneurship/Business Economics)must have minimum of 45% marks.
Intermediate Arts/Science students must have a minimum of 50% marks in Board for admission in B.Com (Hons).
Students of Intermediate (Science) in the concerned subjects with minimum 45% marks can take admission in B.Sc (Hons).
For Botany/Zoology Honours minimum 45% marks in Biology in +2 Examination.
BA & B.Sc General
Students must have passed the class 12th (+2) Examination.
Candidates must have passed the +2 examination in Inter Commerce and Arts/Science students must have minimum 45% marks in aggregate
LNMU Admission Online Admission Application Form Filling Process
Students seeking Admission in BA/BSc/BCom (Hons/Gen) in part 1 (session 2020-23) must have to read online instructions carefully and follow the below steps carefully.
- To make online application students are required to visit the URL : http://lnmu.ac.in.
- As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Create an Account” link.
- It will open the “create user” page.
- Under this page all fields are mandatory.
- Fill all details exactly as mentioned in the +2 Board certificate.
- Students have to verify their Mobile No and Email ID via OTP sent.
- Before proceeding further, keep a scanned copy of your passport size photo and signature (Black in ball pen) ready in preferred Size and Format.
- Make sure all fields have been fields correctly.
- Click the preview button to re-check the filled data.
- Make a payment through the online payment gateway.
- Online Application Fee is Rupees 400 + bank charges
- This is the only application fee and the admission fee will be charged at the time of admission.
- Candidates are required to select at least one college for each subject.
LNMU Part 1 Admission Fees 2020
The online Admission application form fee for all students will be Rs.400/-. Students have to make Rs.400/- + bank charge through online payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Students have to make a payment for admission to the concerned college after selection in that college. The admission fee may vary for BA/BSc/BCom/Voc courses.
LNMU UG Admission 2020 Schedule
After the declaration of Merit list for UG (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) part 1, students will get intimation letter online.
Download the Intimation letter and visit the concerned college for admission in the preferred course.
Also Read LNMU UG Admission 2020 FAQs.
List of Documents required at the time of admission
- Class 12th (+2) Mark-Sheet
- Intermediate Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate (If required).
- OBC certificate (If required)
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically weaker section (EWS)
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Four passport size photo self-attested photographs
- Admit Card of Intermediate Exam
- Any other Document required by the University/College.
Official website of LNMU – https://lnmu.ac.in/
LNMU Graduation Part 1 Merit List 2020
The examination controller of LNMU will upload the Graduation (Arts/Science/Commerce/Voc) Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission merit list on the official website of the LNMU. In the last week of October 2020 University administration will upload the merit list for UG Admission 2020, selected candidates will download their Selection Letter/ Intimation Letter from the official website using Application No & USER & PASSWORD on the official website.
Related LNMU UG Admission Merit List 2020.
All the best for LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020…!!!