LNMU Part 1 Admit Card 2020: Lalit Narayan Mithila University will conduct BA BSc & BCom Part 1 (session 2019-22) examination 2020 in the month of November 2020 on the exam centres in two sittings. As per the notification, LNMU BA BSc BCom & Vocational courses theory examination will start from the 1st week of November 2020 in four districts of Bihar.
Students have to appear in Honor’s / Subsidiary / General / Vocational papers theory and practical / Viva-voce examination 2020. In each examination, students have to carry a valid admit card downloaded from the official website www.lnmu.ac.in.
Here in the below paragraphs, we have described LNMU Part 1 Admit Card 2020 Download details.
LNMU Part 1 Admit Card 2020
The examination controller of LNMU will declare the exam date sheet for graduation part 1 (session 2019-22) examination 2020 on the official website.
After filling the online exam application form for the degree part one (session 2019-22) examination, the University administration will announce to download the admit card online.
Students have to use their login details or Roll Number to download the admit card from the official website.
The University will not send the admit card to Student’s college in Hard copy. The download admit card with College’s Principal signature and seal will be valid.
Important Date for Downloading Admit Card
|Start of Downloading Online Admit Card||Last week of October 2020|
|Start of Part 1 Exam 2020||1st week of November 2020|
|Declaration of Part 1 Result 2020||December 2020|
LNMU BA BSc & BCom Part 1 Admit Card Download 2020
The LNMU examination department will upload the BA, BSc & BCom Part 1 (session 2019-22) Honor’s & General / Subsidiary paper exam admit card on the official in the month of October 2020 [Last week of the Month].
After uploading online, the eligible candidates can download the admit card for the part 1 exam 2020.
It is mandatory to carry a valid admit card in each paper of theory and practical examination on the exam centres.
How to Download LNMU Part 1 Admit Card 2020 Online?
- Visit the official website of LNMU – www.lnmu.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Graduation Part 1 Admit Card 2020“.
- One new page will open.
- Click on the link and a pop-up will open.
- Enter your Roll Number to download Admit Card.
Important Details of LN Mithila University Part 1 Admit Card Download
- University – Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Examination – Graduation Part 1 Examination 2020
- Session – 2019-22
- Download – Part 1 Exam 2020 Admit Card
- Start of Download Admit Card – Last week of October 2020
- Commencement of Part 1 Examination 2020 – 1st week of November 2020
- Official website to Download Part 1 Admit Card – www.lnmuuniversity.in/login
LNMU Graduation Part 1 Examination 2019-22 Details
Lalit Narayan Mithila University will conduct degree Part 1 examination 2020 of Arts, Science Commerce & Vocational courses students in the month of November 2020. The examination controller will conduct BA, BSc & BCom degree part 1 examination in two sittings on examination centres in Samastipur, Begusarai, Madhubani & Darbhanga district.
Students will appear in Honor’s and Subsidiary / General Paper theory and practical examination.
Here we will update the exam date sheet for graduation Honour’s and Subsidiary / General Paper examination 2020 as the university will announce.
Details in LNMU Bachelor of Arts / Science / Commerce Part 1 Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of University
- Faculty Name
- Roll Number
- Answer IDR Number
- Registration Number
- Registration year
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- College Name & Code
- Center Name & Code
- Paper Details
- Honours Paper Code and Name
- Subsidiary Paper Code and Name
- Composition Paper Code and Name
- Signature of Principal with seal
- Important Instructions
Important Rules for Examine of BA/BSc/BCom Part 1 Exam 2020
- Take sign and seal of College’s Principal on Online download Admit Card.
- The examination will be held on a fixed date
- Submit the answer sheets to the examiner after time end.
- Students will not get back the answer sheets once submitted.
- Students have to seat on the fixed seat no.
- Don’t talk and help from other students in the examination hall.
- Don’t write anything on the answer sheet other than Roll No.
- Write in neat & clean words of Centre Code and Registration Number.
- Don’t bring Mobile or any other electronic device.
- Sign on the attendance sheets in the presence of the examiner.
- No students will come out or submit the answer sheets within One hour.
Official website of the University to Download LNMU Part 1 admit card 2020 – http://www.lnmuuniversity.in/login
All the Best for LNMU Part 1 Admit Card 2020…!!!