LNMU Part 1 Form Filling 2019: Lalit Narayan Mithila University has started accepting Online Exam form for BA-BSc-BCom Part 1 (session 2018-21) Examination 2019. LNMU affiliated / constituents students of Arts, Science & Commerce will fill exam form on the official website of LNMU. The University examination department will announce the Graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) Part 1 Honor’s, Subsidiary, General & Vocational courses form filling schedule on the official website. The University will accept Online examination form on the official web portal www.lnmu.ac.in. Students studying in BA, BSc, & BCom Part 1 (session 2018-21) in the affiliated and constituents colleges of LNMU will have to appear in the Part 1 examination 2019.
Click Here to apply Online for Part 1 Exam Form 2018-21
- 1 LNMU Part 1 Form Filling 2019 Schedule & Details
- 2 LNMU Degree Part 1 (Session 2018-21) Exam 2019 Form Filling Notification
- 3 LNMU Part 1 (session 2018-21) Examination Schedule 2019
- 4 LNMU Part 1 Examination 2019 Application Fees Details
- 5 How to apply Online For BA-BSc-BCom Part 1 (session 2018-21) Exam 2019
LNMU Part 1 Form Filling 2019 Schedule & Details
All students of LNMU graduation part 1 (session 2018-21) will fill online exam form from 2nd May 2019 to 12th May 2019 with normal exam form fees online.
The University has also given the schedule for exam form filling with late fees online. With late fee students will able to fill online exam form from 13th May 2019 to 16th May 2019.
|Name of University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Examination||Graduation Part 1 Examination 2019|
|Start of Online Exam Form Filling||2nd May 2019|
| Start of admit card download ||1st week of June 2019|
|Start of Graduation Part 1 Theory Examination 2019||10th June 2019|
|Declaration of Graduation Part 1 Result 2019||July-August 2019|
LNMU Degree Part 1 (Session 2018-21) Exam 2019 Form Filling Notification
The University will announce the official notification for Online Exam Form filling for Graduation Part 1 (session 2018-21). Students have to fill the examination application form Online on the official web portal. The University will start accepting Online exam application form in the month of May 2019 with normal fees. Students have to also submit the filled online exam form hardcopy (printed) in their related
LNMU Part 1 (session 2018-21) Examination Schedule 2019
|Issue of the official Notification Online||26th April 2019|
|Start of Filling Online Application form Online||2nd May 2019|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application Form Online||12th May 2019|
|Start of Filling Online Application form with late fee||13th May 2019|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application form with late fee||16th May 2019|
|Start of Downloading Online Admit Card for Part 1 Exam 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Start of Graduation Part 1 Exam 2019 on the examination centers||10th June 2019|
|Start of Part 1 (session 2018-21) Practical exam 2018||last week of June 2019|
|Declaration of LNMU Part 1 Exam 2018||July-August 2019|
LNMU Part 1 Examination 2019 Application Fees Details
Students applying for the LNMU Graduation Part 1 Examination 2019 Exam form online, they have to make payment Online for the Online Exam Application Form. BA/BSc/BCom students also have to make payment in their college for Part 1 Exam 2019 Registration. Students have to make payment also for “शिक्षक-कर्मचारी कल्याण कोष“.
|Online Exam Application Fees||Rs.478/-|
|Registration Fees in College||Rs.1530/-|
|शिक्षक-कर्मचारी कल्याण कोष||Rs.20/-|
LNMU BA-BSc-BCom Part 1 (session 2018-21) Exam Form Filling @lnmu.ac.in
How to apply Online For BA-BSc-BCom Part 1 (session 2018-21) Exam 2019
- Log on to the official website of LNMU www.lnmu.ac.in
- Click on the Link “Apply for Part 1 Exam (session 2018-21)”.
- Students have to enter their University Roll No and application form will open.
- Students have to fill all the Academic Details, Personal Details & Correspondence address.
- After filling all details in the application form, students will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- Students have to make payment Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of Online application form.
- Students have to submit the filled printed application form in their related college.