LNMU UG Admission Form 2020-21 : The Lalita Narayan Mithila University has published the UG Admission Notice 2020-21 on the official website – www.lnmu.ac.in. As per notification, Online applications are invited from 1st October 2020 for admission in Under Graduate Regular programmes running (BA/BSc/BCom) in different colleges of L N Mithila University, Darbhanga.
The eligible candidates will fill graduation part 1 (session 2020-21) admission application form on the website from 1st October 2020 using Email ID & Mobile Number. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described online UG admission application form submission process with image for LNMU UG Admission Form 2020-21.
Latest Update : The University administration has started accepting online UG admission application on 1st October 2020 [Thursday] on website – www.lnmuuniversity.in.
- 1 LNMU UG Admission Form 2020-21
- 1.0.1 LNMU Schedule of Online Admission in Degree-I (2020-23)
- 1.0.2 LNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2020
- 1.0.3 Details of LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020
- 1.0.4 List of Documents Required for LNMU UG Admission 2020
- 1.0.5 Instructions for UG Admission 2020
- 1.0.6 How to fill LNMU UG Degree-I (2020-23) Admission Application Form?
LNMU UG Admission Form 2020-21
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University has invited online admission applications form for Under Graduation Part 1 programmes (BA/BSc/BCom) in the academic session 2020-2023. LNMU has started accepting online degree part 1 session 2020-23 admission application form from 1st October 2020.
There are 42 Constituent colleges & 29 affiliated degree for UG Degree Part 1 Admission in Science, Commerce & Arts stream Honours/General courses.
The eligible candidates have to fill online admission application form only. Students can apply for BA (Hons/Gen), BSc (Hons/Gen) & BCom (Hons/Gen) in different colleges on website – www.lnmuuniversity.in.
Students have to first Sign Up in LNMU University UG admission process. Verify their Mobile Number & Email ID for filling online Graduation application form.
LNMU Schedule of Online Admission in Degree-I (2020-23)
|The issue of online notification for Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020||30th September 2020|
|Commencement of online Application Process||1st October 2020|
|Last date of Online Application||16th October 2020|
|Publication of first provisional selection list||21st October 2020|
|Online submission of objections against provisional list, if any||22nd October to 23rd October 2020|
|Publication of first selection list / Merit List||27th October 2020|
|Admission at concerned colleges counter on 1st list||28th October 2020 to 5th November 2020|
|Commencement of classes||6th November 2020|
|Publication of 2nd, 3rd, 4th selection list as per availability of seats||2nd-3rd week of November 2020|
LNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2020
The University administration has started accepting online graduation part 1 admission 2020 application form on the official website of LNMU – www.lnmuuniversity.in. Students have to first register with Mobile No & Email ID and verify with OTP sent via message.
Login credentials (USER ID & PASSWORD) will be send after registration, students have to login again to fill online UG admission application form with Personal, Academic & Correspondence Information and upload Photo, Signature and other important documents.
Candidates also have to make online fee payment for Online application form of Rs.400/- + Bank charge.
Also Read : LNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020 Date.
Details of LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanaga|
|Article Category||LNMU UG Degree-I Admission 2020|
|Stream||BA, BSc, & BCom|
|Course||Hons / Gen|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Start of Online appliy||1st October 2020|
|Merit List Declaration||27th October 2020|
|Direct Link to Apply||http://www.lnmuuniversity.in/login|
|Official website of LNMU||https://lnmu.ac.in/|
List of Documents Required for LNMU UG Admission 2020
- Online filled UG Admission Form
- Merit List / Selection List
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Admit Card
- Class 12th Provisional certificate / Original Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Passing Certificate
- Migration certificate
- EWS (Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section)
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card No
- Bank Account Details
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Passport size photo
Instructions for UG Admission 2020
- Before fiilling up the online Admission form, please read the instruction carefully.
- Keep your login Id and password secured, for future usage.
- Before filling up the form, scan your passport size photograph and signature. Photograph size should be 4.5.cm X 3.5cm, signature size should be 4.5cm X 2.0cm and Signature should be only black ink ball pen.
- There is an option to preview the data. If any rectification is required then click on edit button.
- Please check all the details before final submission of the form. Since after final submission there is no edit option.
- For future reference, downloaded data should be kept safely.
- Please provide your personal mobile number and email id for recovery of your account and for future communication.
How to fill LNMU UG Degree-I (2020-23) Admission Application Form?
Here we have described online step wise UG (BA/BSc/BCom) (Hons/Gen) admission in the constituent / affiliated colleges of LNMU for the academic session 2020-23. Follow the given steps to fill online application form:-
- Visit the official website of LNMU – http://lnmu.ac.in
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Apply Online for UG Admission 2020“.
- One new page will open, on this page click on the link “Admission Form of UG Degree-I (2020-23)“.
- A popup will open, candidates have to first register with Mobile No and EMail ID.
- After registration, students will get USER ID and PASSWORD for login
- Login again with credentials.
- Fill the UG Admission application form with Personal, Academic, Correspondence details.
- Fill the College Choices and Hons/Gen subject choices in the form
- Upload Photo, Signature & other important documents.
- Preview the filled application form and submit the form.
- Make a payment online for UG Admission application form.
- Download the confirmation page and filled application form for future references.
Official website of LNMU – https://lnmu.ac.in/index.php.
All the best for LNMU UG Admission Form 2020-21…!!!