LNMU UG Admission Online Form 2020: The Lalit Narayan Mithila University admission authorities has started the process of UG Degree Part 1 admission 2020. Intermediate / Class 12th passed students of Bihar Board, any other state Board and Central Board can apply for admission in BA / BSc / BCom Part 1 (session 2020-23) in the affiliated/constituent colleges of LNMU.
The eligible applicants will fill online admission application form on the official website on the month of July-August 2020. The University will open the Web Portal in the first week of July 2020 to submit the online admission application form. Check below more details about LNMU UG Admission Online Form 2020.
Latest Update: The Lalit Narayan Mithila University administration will start accepting online admission application form in the first week of July 2020.
LNMU UG Admission Online Form 2020
The admission committee of LNMU has prepared the plan for accepting online Graduation Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission application form. Now in the first week of July 2020, the online UMIS web portal of the University will open to accept the graduation part 1 admission application form from the eligible candidates.
The University will first release the official notification for Graduation Part 1 admission 2020 in the affiliated/constituent colleges.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University will accept the application for admission in B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com (Hons/Gen) courses in the colleges of LNMU.
LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020 Schedule
The admission in Arts, Science and Commerce stream of affiliated / Constituent colleges in the graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) will start from the 1st week of July 2020. The university will accept online admission application form on the website – www.lnmu.ac.in the UMIS web Portal.
LNMU will give time for submission of online application form and declare the Merit list in the first week of August and complete the admission process till the last week of August. Graduation Part 1 (session 2020-23) classes will start in the 1st week of September 2020.
Important Date for LNMU UG Admission 2020
|The issue of online notification for Admission||June 2020|
|Start of submission of online admission application for||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date of submission of online admission application form||4th week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Online Graduation Part 1 Merit list||1st week of August 2020|
|Last date of admission in allotted college||4th week of August 2020|
|Start of Graduation Part 1 classes||1st week of September 2020|
LNMU Graduation Admission 2020
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University UG courses admission for the academic session 2020-23 will start in the 1st week of July on the official website – www.lnmu.ac.in. Students seeking admission in LNMU UG courses will fill for till the 4th week of July and get Merit List online and take admission in the allotted college.
Students can check the official website and given below links to check the more updates on LNMU BA/BSc/BCom admission 2020.
A large number of students will apply online in the affiliated/constituent colleges of LNMU for Graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) admission.
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|Admission||Graduation Part 1 Admission|
|Courses||B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., & B.Voc.|
|Start of Submission of form||1st week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List||1st week of August 2020|
|Selection for admission||On Merit basis (Class 12th Marks & College Choice filled )|
LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed the Intermediate (class 12th) in Arts Subject with minimum 45% Marks.
- Candidates of Inter Science & Commerce must have 45% Marks to take admission.
- Candidates must have passed the Intermediate examination in Science subject with minimum 45% marks.
- Students of Inter Science (Bio) must have 45% marks for taking admission in Botany/Zoology.
- Intermediate Commerce students with minimum 45% marks in Accountancy+Business Studies+Entrepreneurship/Business Economics.
- Inter Arts/Science candidates must have 50% marks in the Inter Board exam for admission in B.Com (Hons)
- Students must have passed the class 12th (Intermediate) exam with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
How to Fill LNMU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2020 Online?
The candidates seeking admission in the LNMU UG courses session 2020-23 must have read carefully the instructions given on the website. LNMU B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. part 1 admission 2020 application form will be available for 1st week of July 2020.
Follow the steps to fill online admission application form:-
- Visit the official website of LNMU – https://lnmu.ac.in/.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Admission 2020-23“.
- One new Login page will open.
- Students have to read all the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the online UG Registration form first.
- Students will get USER ID and PASSWORD on their Registered Mobile No & Email ID.
- Login again and fill the Online UG admission application form.
- Upload the required documents as per requirement.
- Make a payment online (NET Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI) for UG Part 1 admission form.
- Download the Acknowledgement and filled application form for further references.
LNMU UG Part 1 Admission Form Fee 2020
Students have to make a payment online for UG Part 1 admission application form 2020. The university will charge Rs.400/- for application form fee.
The UG Part 1 (session 2020-23) Admission in BA/BSc/BCom courses fee will be submitted in the allotted college during admission in college.
LNMU UG Part 1 Merit List 2020
The University admission committee will declare the UG Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission merit list online in the first week of August 2020 on the official website of LNMU.
Those candidates applied online for admission in Graduation Part 1 in the LNMU affiliated/constituent colleges will have to use their USER ID and PASSWORD to check Merit list.
Students have to download their Intimation Letter/Selection Letter for visiting the allotted college with documents and fee.
Related Post LNMU UG Admission Merit List Download 2020.
List of documents for LNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020
- Merit List / Selection Letter
- Class 12th / Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Original Certificate of Intermediate / Class 12th
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Card No
All the best for LNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2020…!!!