LNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2022 will start in the month of May 2022 on the official website of the Lalit Narayan Mithila University. Class 12th passed students of Bihar Board and any other boards can apply online admission application form on the website of the University. Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) admission committee will first issue the official notification for graduation part 1 admission session 2022-25 and then start accepting online UG admission application form.
Here in the below paragraphs we have described about the process for online UG (BA / BSc / BCom) Part 1 admission application form filling, important dates for UG admission process and important documents required for filling online admission form. LNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2022 Online application form submission will start in last week of May 2022.
Latest Update : The University admission committee will issue the official notification for UG Part 1 admission 2022 in Last week of May 2022 on the website.
- 1 LNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2022
- 1.0.1 Important Dates for LNMU Degree Part 1 Admission 2022
- 1.0.2 Eligibility for LNMU UG Admission Courses-wise 2022-25
- 1.0.3 Important Instructions to the candidates filling up the online admission Form
- 1.0.4 LNMU Graduation Part 1 Application Form 2022
- 1.0.5 List of Documents required at the time of Admission in LNMU
- 1.0.6 Important Links
LNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2022
LN Mithila University admission authority will accept the online UG Part 1 (session 2022-25) admission application form for Honours / General / Vocational courses. The eligible candidates can apply for interested degree colleges with desired courses (BA / BSc / BCom (Hons / Gen / Voc)). Candidates can find here all the details required to them in online admission application form filling.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University graduation 1st year (session 2022-25) admission online application form apply date and details mentioned here in the below paragraphs.
The Online UG admission application form filling will start in May 2022 on the official website of the University and eligible candidates will fill application form online, upload documents and make a payment online.
Important Dates for LNMU Degree Part 1 Admission 2022
|The issue of official notification for UG Part 1 Admission 2022||May 2022|
|Start of Apply online Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022||May-June 2022|
|Last date of submission of UG admission form online||July 2022|
|Admission form apply online with late fine||Last week of July 2022|
|Publication of 1st Merit List for UG admission 2022||August 2022|
|Start of admission in the allotted colleges on Merit basis||August 2022|
|Publication of UG 2nd Merit List 2022||September 2022|
|Start of classes for the academic session 2022-25||3rd week of September 2022|
Eligibility for LNMU UG Admission Courses-wise 2022-25
Minimum requirements for the students who have passed the qualifying examinations (+2) and are seeking admission in colleges to various programmes / courses
- 45% marks in the +2 examination in the subject concerned.
- For +2 Science / Commerce students minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- 45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+Business Studies+Entrepreneurship / Business Economics) taken together.
- For +2 Arts/ Science students minimum 50% marks in the aggregate is required.
- 45% marks in the +2 examination in the subject concerned.
- For Botany / zoology Honours Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 examination
- Pass in the +2 Examinstion
- Pass in the +2 Examination
- For +2 Arts/ Science students minimum 45% marks in the aggregate
Pass in the +2 Examination
CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional / elective papers.
Important Instructions to the candidates filling up the online admission Form
Follow the Below steps to fill online UG Admission application form Online :
- Before filling up the online admission form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL : http://lnmu.ac.in
- As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Registration for New User” link. It will open the “Create User” Page.
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled by an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the field.
- Applicants shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in the +2 Board certificate.
- For confirmation an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm creation of the new user account.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the form.
- After completing the “Create User” Page click “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the page.
- The entire online application process is divided into five tabs and applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly.
- Preview the online filled application and before going to the payment gateway.
- Online application fee is Rupees 400 + bank charge per Honours / General subject.
- Candidates are required to select at least three college for each subject. They can choose maximum 10 colleges for a single subject.
LNMU Graduation Part 1 Application Form 2022
After the declaration of class 12th board exam result 2022, the university administration will release the official notification and start accepting online UG part 1 admission application form. Candidates can apply for Honours / General courses admission in the affiliated / constituent college of LNMU in the academic session 2022-25.
LNMU admission committee will start accepting online graduation part 1 (session 2022-25) application form from May-June 2022 on the official website.
In the Online UG admission application form students have to fill their Personal, Correspondence and Academic details and also college choices for admission.
The University will declare the online application filled students merit list on the basis of Class 12th marks and Choice of colleges filled.
|Name of University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|The issue of the UG admission notification||May 2022|
|Start of submission of online application form||May-June 2022|
|Method of Application Submission||Online|
|Total Seats||2 Lakh 25 thousand|
|Total Colleges||42 Affiliated|
|Degree||Arts, Science & Commerce (Hons / General)|
|Merit List Preparation||On the basis of class 12th Marks Obtained and Colleges choice filled|
|1st Merit List Declaration||July 2022|
|Start of classes for academic session||September 2022|
|Official website of LNMU||http://lnmu.ac.in/|
List of Documents required at the time of Admission in LNMU
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in two sets of self attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class 12th Mark-Sheet
- Class 12th Provisional Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended
- Caste and Domicile certificate wherever applicable issued by the competent authority
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
- Five passport size photographs
- Admit Card of Intermediate Exam
- Any other Document required by the University / College.
Also Read : FAQs on LNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022.
|LNMU UG Admission Apply Online Started Soon||Click Here|
|1st Merit List Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
All the best for LNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2022.