Magadh University Admission 2020: M.Ed & B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Schedule & Details
Magadh University will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for B.Ed & M.Ed for the session 2020-22 in the month of May, 2020. The University will conduct the Joint Entrance Test – 2020 [MU JET-2020]. Magadh University will accept the Online / Offline Application form for the admission in B.Ed. & M.Ed (Regular) session 2020-22 in the Department of Education Magadh University, its Constituent colleges & All Affiliated B.Ed Colleges under Magadh University.
- 1 Important Dates For Magadh University M.Ed. & B.Ed. Joint Entrance Test – 2020
- 2 Magadh University Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Form Submission
- 3 Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Application Fee & Details
- 4 Eligibility For Joint Entrance Test 2020
- 5 B.Ed (Regular) :
- 6 Admit Card Download for the Joint Entrance Test 2020
- 7 Result / Merit List Declaration of Joint Entrance Test 2020
Important Dates For Magadh University M.Ed. & B.Ed. Joint Entrance Test – 2020
|Announcements of official Notification for MU JET 2020||Updated Soon|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Start of Downloading Admit Card for JET 2020||Updated Soon|
|Start of Joint Entrance Test 2020||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of Magadh University JET 2020 Result||Updated Soon|
Magadh University Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Form Submission
The University will announce the B.Ed & M.Ed Regular (session 2020-22) Joint Entrance Test 2020 application form submission. The eligible students have have to fill the application form and submit in the colleges / University before the last date of submission. Along with application form submission students have to make payments for the Joint Entrance Test 2020.
Candidates have to send the Hard copy of correctly filled-in application form by Speed Post or Registered Post on the mentioned address “The Co-ordinator, B.Ed. & M.Ed. Joint Entrance Test-2020, Department of Education, M.U. Bodhgaya-824234 (Bihar)”.
Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Application Fee & Details
Students have make payment for applying the Application form for the Joint Entrance Test 2020.
Eligibility For Joint Entrance Test 2020
B.Ed (Regular) :
- Students applying for the Admission in Magadh University in B.Ed (Regular), they must have 50% marks in Graduation Degree / or in Post Graduation Degree with any stream.
- Students must have studied from UGC recognized University of India.
M.Ed (Regular) :
- Students seeking admission in M.Ed (Regular) in Magadh University, they must have 50% Marks or equivalent grade in the following degree from the UGC Recognized University.
- B.A. B.Ed
- B.Sc. B.Ed
- B.El. Ed
Admit Card Download for the Joint Entrance Test 2020
Students those who have applied for the Admission in B.Ed. & M.Ed. in Magadh University , they have to download the admit card from the official website to appear in the Joint Entrance Test 2020. We will here update the schedule and official link to download the Admit Card.
Result / Merit List Declaration of Joint Entrance Test 2020
After the successful completion Magadh University B.Ed. & M.Ed Joint Entrance Test 2020, the University will announce the Merit List / Result on the official website. Result / Merit List will be downloaded by the candidates by entering their Roll No and date of Birth.
Official Website of Magadh University – https://magadhuniversity.ac.in/