Mahatma Gandhi Central University Admission 2020: The examination department of Mahatma Gandhi Central University has announced the official notification for Graduate, Post-Graduate, M.Phil and Ph.D courses session 2020-21 on 6th July 2020. The students seeking admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University must have to fill online application form for the regular programme of study for the academic session 2020-21.
The Online application form submission has started on 7th July 2020 on the official website of the University – www.mgcub.ac.in. Here in the below paragraphs we have described Mahatma Gandhi Central University Admission 2020 Schedule, online application form submission details.
Latest Update: The Online applications are invited for admission to the Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU) from 7th July 2020 on website – www.mgcub.ac.in.
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Admission 2020
The Online applications are invited for admission to the regular programmes of study for the academic session 2020-21 in the Mahatma Gandhi Central University.
The MGCU Bihar regular programmes Graduate, Post-Graduate, M.Phil and Ph.D academic session 2020-21 online admission applications form are invited from 7th July 2020 (Tuesday) on the official website – www.mgcub.ac.in.
The University examination department has issued the official notification on the official website of MGCUB for Admission in academic session 2020-21 for regular programmes of study.
MGCUB 2020 Admission Notification
The official notification for Mahatma Gandhi Central University Bihar admission 2020-21 on 6th July 2020 on the official website – www.mgcub.ac.in.
Important Dates of Mahatma Gandhi Central University Bihar Admission 2020
|The issue of official Notification for MGCUB Admission 2020||6th July 2020|
|Start of submission of online applications for regular programmes||7th July 2020|
|Closing of Link for submission of Application Form||31st July 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List for admission in session 2020-21||August 2020|
|Start of admission in Colleges||August 2020|
|Start of classes of academic session 2020-21||September 2020|
Online Application Form for Mahatma Gandhi Central University Admission 2020
The Online application form submission has started on 7th July 2020 on the website – www.mgcub.ac.in. In the online application form candidates will have to fill Personal, Academic, Correspondence details and upload important documents online.
Before filling online admission applications form, candidates have to carefully read all instructions and eligibility criteria.
Courses for Admission in MGCUB 2020
- Graduate – B.Com (Hons), B.J.M.C. (Journalism & Mass Communication), B.L.I.Sc. (Library & Information Sciences), and B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering).
- Post-Graduate – M.A (Economics, Education, English, Gandhian & Peace Studies, Hindi, Mathematics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sanskrit & Sociology), M.Com, MBA, MJMC, M.Lib.Sc., M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics & Zoology), MSW and M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- M.Phil – Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Educational Studies, English, Gandhian & Peace studies, Hindi, Library & Information Sciences, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Media Studies, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Social Work, Sociology and Zoology
- Ph.D. – Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Educational Studies, English, Gandhian & Peace studies, Hindi, Library & Information Science, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Media Studies, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Social work, Sociology and Zoology
How to apply for Online Application For on website?
Candidates have to keep ready Mobile Number and Email ID and scan copy of important documents.
Following are the steps to fill online application form:-
- Visit the official website of MGCUB – http://www.mgcub.ac.in/index.php
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “MGCUB Admission 2020-21“.
- On new page will open, students have to first register themselves for admission using Mobile No and Email ID.
- Login details will be sent and login again using USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Fill all personal, academic and correspondence in the Online Application form.
- Upload Important documents as per required.
- Make payment online for Admission application form.
- Download the confirmation receipt and download Acknowledgement for further process.
About Mahatma Gandhi Central University Bihar
Mahatma Gandhi Central University can into existence by an Act of Parliament, Central Universities (Amendment) Act 2014 (No 35 of 2014). The University become functional on 3rd February 2016. MGCUB is situated in Motihari (Bankat), on National Highway 28.
MGCUB is proving an excellent centre of Higher Studies in both General Education and Technical fields. There are as many as 30 courses being credited to the University (20 operational & 10 be operational). This is one of salient characteristics of the University which has attracted the enthusiastic learners from different parts of the country to seek admission here.
Fees structure for Various programme at Mahatma Gandhi Central University 2020-21 – Download Here.