State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT) , Bihar will conduct the National Means – cum – Merit Scholarship Scheme Exam (राष्ट्रीय आय-सह-मेधा छात्रवृत्ति परीक्षा) 2018 on September 5, 2017. The eligible students can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of SCERT Patna.
The the students those who are willing to apply for the Scholarship Exam must have following criteria:-
- Students must have passed the class VIIth (Class 7th) from the Bihar state government schools with 55% marks in the academic session 2016-17.
- Students must studying in class VIIIth (Class 8th) in the Bihar State Government in the academic session 2017-18.
- Students family income must be less than 1.5 Lakh (One Lakh fifty thousand).
- Students from SC/ST and PwD category will get 5% marks relaxation.
Important Documents for Scholarship Scheme Exam
- Disability Certificate – Students those who are Physically Challenged Students have to Submit the Disability Certificate issued from the Civil Surgeon with Application Form.
- Caste Certificate – Students those who belongs to reserved category must have to submit the Caste Certificate issued from Block Development Officer for reservation category.
- Income Certificate – All Students have to submit the family income certificate issued from the Block Development Officer.
Eligible students have to download the application letter format from the official website of the SCERT Patna www.scertbihar.co.in. Fill the application form with correct details and submit to their school principal on or before August 31, 2017. So that Principal will submit the application forms list in Alphabetically MS Excel Sheet to the District Education Officer office on or before September 2, 2017.
Students don’t have to pay the National Means – cum – Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination 2018.
Students those who have successfully submitted the application form will get the Admit Card for the Scholarship Scheme Exam 7 days before the exam date. Admit card will be issued from the District Education Official Office to the related district. Schools Principal have to sent the special person to collect the admit card. So that Students will be get the admit card from their related school.
Students will be selected for Scholarship by the SCERT Patna. Students have to appear in the written examination conducted by the SCERT Patna.
The examination pattern of the National Means – Cum – Merit Scholarship Scheme Exam 2018 is as follows:-
|Subject||No of Questions||Total marks||Duration||Duration for Disablity Students|
|Mental Aptitude Test (MAT)||90||90||90 Min||120 Min|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90||90||90 Min||120 Min|
Cut-off Marks for the Scholarship Scheme Exam
There are cut-off marks for the Scholarship Scheme Exam for both subjects as follows:-
|Subject||General Category Cut-off Marks||SC/STOBC/PwD Category Cut-off Marks|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||36 (40%)||29 (32%)|
|Scholastic Ability Test||36 (40%)||29 (32%)|