Netarhat Entrance Test 2021-22 Admission Form, Eligibility
The examination controller of Netarhat Vidyalaya has announced the official notification for class 6th admission entrance test notification in the academic session 2020-21 on the official website. The eligible students of age 10 to 12 years [healthy] can submit Online / Offline application form freely on the website / registered address. Students have to appear in the entrance test to get admission in class 6th session 2021-22 in the Netarhat Vidyalaya.
The online / offline submission of filled application form for class 6th admission has started on 21st September 2021. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described Netarhat Entrance Test 2021-22 admission form, eligibility and process of admission.
Latest Update: The Netarhat Entrance Test 2020 online / offline application form submission started on 21st September 2021 for class 6th admission in session 2021-22.
- 1 Netarhat Entrance Test 2021-22
- 1.0.1 Important Dates for Netarhat Entrance Examination 2020-21
- 1.0.2 Netarhat Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.3 Netarhat Entrance Test Pattern 2021-22
- 1.0.4 Netarhar Entrance Test on Pramandal Headquarter
- 1.0.5 Required documents for Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- 1.0.6 How to Apply online for Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 [Online] ?
- 1.0.7 Offline Mode Netarhat Entrance Test Application form 2021-22
- 1.0.8 The registered Address for Sending Application form
- 1.0.9 Netarhat Entrance Test Admit Card Online Download
Netarhat Entrance Test 2021-22
The Netarhat Vidyalaya entrance test 2021-22 notification released and the eligible students of class 5th can fill the online / offline application form for admission in class 6th in the Netarhat Residential Vidyalaya. The submission of Netarhat admission application form started on 21st September 2021 and students can fill online / offline application form till 20th October 2021.
Students have to appear in the class 6th admission entrance test conducted on the district level in one sitting. The 1st sitting examination will be of Objective Type & Subjective type.
Important Dates for Netarhat Entrance Examination 2020-21
|The issue of notification for Netarhat Entrance Test 2021||21st September 2021|
|Start of Submission of application form to Netarhat office / online website||21st September 2021|
|Last date of submission offline / online application for||20th October 2021|
|Start of Downloading Online Entrance test Admit Card||20th November 2021|
|Entrance Test Date||5th December 2021|
|Declaration of Entrance Test Result 2020||Last week of December 2021|
Netarhat Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be the permanent resident of Jharkhand state.
- Students age as on 1st August 2021, not less then 10 years and not greater then 12 years. Date of birth must be between 1st August 2009 to 31st July 2011 (both date included).
- Students must have passed class 5th examination from any recognised Institution under Jharkhand State Board.
Netarhat Entrance Test Pattern 2021-22
The Netarhat Entrance Test for class 6th admission 2020-21 will be conducted on 5th December 2021 in one sitting.
Netarhar Entrance test will be of 1 sitting examination [2:30 Hours]. On the basis of result of entrance test, merit list will be prepared for medical & document verification.
After medical & document verification 100 students will be selected for admission in class 6th in Netarhat Aawashiya Vidhyalaya, Netarhat.
Also Read : Indira Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Admission 2021.
|1st sitting (10:00 AM to 12:30 AM )||Marks||Question Pattern|
|Mental Ability||20||Objective Type – 20 marks|
|Hindi||20||Objective Type – 5 marks, Subjective Type – 15 marks|
|Mathematics||20||Objective Type – 5 marks|
Subjective Type – 15 marks
|Science||20||Objective Type – 5 Marks|
Subjective Type – 15 marks
|General Knowledge||20||Objective Type – 5 marks|
Subjective Type – 15 marks
Netarhar Entrance Test on Pramandal Headquarter
|Pramandal||Pramandal Head Quarter||District|
|Kolhan||Chaibasa||Purbi Singhbhum, Paschimi Singhbhum, Saraikela, Kharsawan|
|Uttari Chota Nagpur||Hajaribag||Bokaro, Chatara, Dhanbad, Giridih, Hajaribag, Kodarma, Ramgarh|
|Dakshini Chotanagpur||Ranchi||Gumala, Khunti, Lohardaga, Ranchi, Simdega|
|Palamu||Medininagar||Gadhawa, Latehar, Palamu|
|Santhal Pargana||Dumka||Godda, Deoghar, Dumka, Jamtara, Sahebganj, Pakur|
Required documents for Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
- Residential Certificate (Issued from Block Official)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Candidate’s Photo
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Father Signature
- Class 5th examination passing certificate by Headmaster of the related School
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- EWS Certificate
How to Apply online for Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 [Online] ?
- Visit the official website of Netarhat Vidyalaya – https://netarhatvidyalaya.com/final/.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Online Mode Application Form“.
Mobile Number Verification
- One new page will open, Students have to first register themselves using Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Name, Password creation
- USER ID and PASSWORD will be sent on the Mobile & EMail.
Applicant Profile Details
- Login again using Login details.
- Fill the online application form, with Personal, Academic and correspondence details.
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s name
- Birth Certificate Document
- School’s name and address
- Principal’s Name
- Mobile Number of Principal
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence address
- Mobile No 2
- Whatsapp Number
- Adhaar No.
- Upload the required documents and Photo & signature in JPG format.
The Online / Offline Application Form Fee is Nil. Students don’t have to pay.
Offline Mode Netarhat Entrance Test Application form 2021-22
- Students have to log on to the official website – www.netarhatvidyalaya.com.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Offline Mode Download Application Form“
- Download and take a printout of the application form and fill all the details correctly.
- Paste passport size photo and sign (students & Parents).
- Include the required documents with the application form.
- Send the application form and documents to the registered address via Speed Post.
The registered Address for Sending Application form
सभापति,कार्यकारिणी समिति, नेतरहाट विद्यालय, पोस्ट-नेतरहाट, जिला लातेहार पिन – 835218
प्राचार्य, नेतरहाट आवासीय विद्यालय नेतरहाट , पोस्ट-नेतरहाट जिला लातेहार पिन – 835218
Netarhat Entrance Test Admit Card Online Download
The Netarhat official will upload the online admit card for Entrance Test 2021-22 online on the official website on 20th November 2021. Using USER ID and PASSWORD students can download their Admit Card for entrance test from the official website – www.netarhatvidyalaya.com.
All the best for Netarhat Entrance Test 2021…!!!