Odisha Class 11th Admission 2022 – The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha will issue the official notification for Class 11th admission for academic session 2022-23. Class 10th passed students from Odisha Board or any other states or central board can apply for admission in class 11th in the Higher Secondary Schools of Odisha Board.
The eligible candidates can apply online in the month of July-August 2022 to any stream of any Higher Secondary Schools / Vocational / Sanskrit Educational institutions in the state. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described Odisha Class 11th Admission 2022 schedule & details.
Latest Update : The CHSE, Odisha will accept online class 11th admission application form in July-August 2022 on the official web portal – SAMS (www.samsodisha.gov.in).
- 1 Odisha Class 11th Admission 2022
- 1.0.1 Important Dates of Odisha HSS Admission 2022-23
- 1.0.2 How to apply Odisha HSS 11th Admission application Form 2022-23 Online?
- 1.0.3 Odisha Board Class 11th Online Admission Fees
- 1.0.4 Odisha Class XIth Admission Selection Criteria
- 1.0.5 Details Mentioned in the Common Application Form Class XI Admission 2022
- 1.0.6 CHSE Odisha Class 11th Admission Procedure 2022
- 1.0.7 Important Documents required for class 11th Admission
- 1.0.8 Odisha Class 11th First Selection Merit List 2022
Odisha Class 11th Admission 2022
The Students Academic Management System (SAMS) of Odisha Board will accept online class 11th admission application form. The application for admission in to class IX is invited online through “Common Application Form (CAF)” and will be available in www.samsodisha.gov.in or www.sme.odisha.gov.in for applying online only.
In the month July-August 2022, eligible candidates can apply through the official web portal SAMS. Class 11th admission seeking students have to submit the CAF and Fees online before the last date.
After that Plus Two first year session 2022-23 admission committee of Odisha Board will prepare the merit list on the basis of class 10th marks.
Important Dates of Odisha HSS Admission 2022-23
|The issue of official notification for Odisha Class 11th Admission 2022-23||July 2022|
|Start of submission of online CAF in the website||July 2022|
|Last date of applying online through CAF||August 2022|
|Publication of 1st Merit List 2022||September 2022|
|Admission of the students selected in First Selection||September 2022|
|Slide-up Request form online by Students taken admission in First Selection||September 2022|
|Publication of merit list of the Second Selection||September 2022|
|Admission of the students selected in the second selection||September-October 2022|
|Publication of the Spot Selection merit list||October 2022|
How to apply Odisha HSS 11th Admission application Form 2022-23 Online?
Applicants are requested to follow steps mentioned below to apply online :
- Visit the official official website of Odisha web Portal SAMS – www.samsodisha.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Higher Secondary School (+2)” under School & Mass Education banner.
- One new page will open, students have to click on the Button “New Student Registration“.
- Students have to enter their Name, Mobile Number & Email ID in the box provided.
- Now click on the button “Generate OTP“.
- Enter OTP and enter their Own password & reconfirm the same in the box.
- Again login the SAMS portal to complete the application form using USER-NAME (registered mobile number) & password given during registration.
- Now on the SAMS Dashboard students have to click on the link ‘Application Form’, to access the online common application form (CAF).
- Students have to fill the required details in the Common Application Form and upload the Photo & Signature.
- Make a payment for CAF fees through online payment gateway such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking & UPI
- Download the confirmation letter for Future reference.
Odisha Board Class 11th Online Admission Fees
|PwD, Transgender and Orphan applicants||Rs.0.0/-|
Also Read : Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Schedule & Details.
Odisha Class XIth Admission Selection Criteria
The minimum eligibility for admission into Higher Secondary Classes (class XI) shall be a pass in High School Certificate (HSC) Examination of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent.
Admission into various streams & education institutions shall be done strictly on the basis of merit list.
Marks secured at the 10th Board examination out of the Total Marks, Weightage & Reservation (if applicable) will be taken into consideration in preparing the merit list.
For applicants who have secured equal marks in the 10th Board examination & have opted for the same Higher Secondary School & stream, their merit list will be decided on the basis of marks in English / Social Studies for Arts & Mathematics/Science for Science & Commerce streams.
Details Mentioned in the Common Application Form Class XI Admission 2022
Following are the details must be filled by the applicants in CAF on web portal SAMS – www.samsodisha.gov.in
- 10th Board Details
- Name of Examination Board
- Year of Passing
- Roll Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Personal Details
- Blood Group
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Aadhar Number
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- House No, Street/ Village, PO, Police station
- PIN Code
- Reservation Details
- Weightage Details
- Details of marks secured in 10th Board Examination
- Income Details of Parents
- Bank Information
- Record of educational institution last attended
- Option/Choice Details
- Stream Name
- Compulsory (MIL)
- Elective Subject
- Thumb impression of parents/guardian
- Full Signature of applicant
CHSE Odisha Class 11th Admission Procedure 2022
- Selected students have to produce the Intimation Letter before the admission committee in the allotted HSS on the scheduled date & time.
- Applicant must produce all original documents for verification at the allotted HSS.
- Make a payment for admission fees in the appropriate mode.
- No original document is to be deposited with higher secondary school authority except SLC, Conduct & Migration certificate.
- If there any mismatch in mark, reservation & weightage in CAF and original documents s/he has to be debarred from admission.
- Applicants have to submit three passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- Submission of migration certificate is mandatory at the time of admission.
Important Documents required for class 11th Admission
- Intimation Letter
- Online Filled Common Application Form
- Class 10th Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Weightage Certificate
- Total fee for admission
- Three passport size colour photos
Odisha Class 11th First Selection Merit List 2022
The admission committee for class 11th will upload the first selection merit list online in the month of September 2022 on the official web portal SAMS. Applicants can download their Intimation Letter using Mobile Number and password.
Official website of CHSE Odisha – http://chseodisha.nic.in/.
All the best for Odisha Class 11th Admission 2022…!!!