Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration started on 24th September 2021 on the official website of Odisha Board – www.bseodisha.ac.in. Students studying in class have to register themselves for the High School Certificate Examination 2023. The Head of the institutions / School’s Principal have authority to fill the online application form for Enrolment of class 9th students for HSC Examination 2023.
School’s Principal / Head of the Institutions have to use School Code and password to fill the registration application till 8th October 2021 on the website. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described the Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Schedule, Process & details.
Latest Update : The BSE Odisha has started online registration of candidates for High School Certificate Examination 2023 from 24th September 2021 on the official website.
- 1 Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration
- 1.0.1 Details of BSE Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration
- 1.0.2 BSE Class IX Online Enrolment for HSC Examination 2023
- 1.0.3 How to fill Odisha class 9th Enrolment application for HSC Exam 2023 Online [Only By Head of Institution]?
- 1.0.4 Details of BSE Class 9th Enrolment Application Format for HSC 2023
- 1.0.5 Odisha Board HSC Class 10th Exam 2023 Registration
- 1.0.6 Odisha BSE HSC Exam 2023 Vocational Trades
- 1.0.7 Important Links
Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration
The government and private schools affiliated to Board of Secondary Education, Odisha have to fill online registration application form of class 9th students to appear in the BSE Class 10th Board Examination 2023. The class 9th Regular students online enrolment application for HSC Examination 2023 will be filled by the school administration before the last date end.
Students have to submit the offline filled registration application form with Photo, Full Signature & Registration fees to their related school authority.
The examination controller of BSE Odisha has uploaded the registration application form online and Head of the institution have to fill the application form using School Code and password provided earlier.
Details of BSE Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Examination||Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 2023|
|Category||Online Registration of Class 9th Students|
|Mode of Registration||Online [www.bseodisha.ac.in]|
|Start of Registration||24th September 2021|
|Last date of Registration||8th October 2021|
|Direct Link for HSC Exam 2023 Registration||Click Here|
BSE Class IX Online Enrolment for HSC Examination 2023
The examination controller of BSE Odisha has issued the official notification for submission of application for enrolment of class IX students for HSC examination 2023 on 24th September 2021.
Head of the Institutions of BSE government or Private schools can only fill and submit the registration application form of class 9th students using School Code and Password till 8th October 2021.
In the online registration application form Head of the Institutions have to fill School Profile & details of Candidate’s Registration and upload Passport size photo and full signature to submit the form.
How to fill Odisha class 9th Enrolment application for HSC Exam 2023 Online [Only By Head of Institution]?
- Log on to the official website of BSE Odisha – www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “2021-09-24 ONLINE REGISTRATION OF CANDIATES FOR HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION 2023“.
- One new Login Page will open.
- Head of the Schools have to enter their respective School Code and Password and click on the Login button.
- After that they have to fill each candidate’s School Profile and Registration application Form.
- Make a payment online for Application for Enrolment of class-IX students for HSC Examination 2023.
- Download the confirmation page for future reference.
Details of BSE Class 9th Enrolment Application Format for HSC 2023
- Address of School
- Pin code
- School Situated
- Name of the Block / NAC / Municipality
- School Category
- Type of School
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Bank Branch
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC Code
- Maximum Capacity of the School if selected as examination centre
- Name of the Head of Institution
- Cell No. of the Head
- Email ID of School
- Full Signature of Head of the Institution (Maximum size 30KB)
Student Registration Form
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Student Category (SR/QR)
- Date of Birth
- Guardian Mobile No
- Date of Admission in School
- Appearing Code (A)
- Cancelled T.C. No. & Date
- First Language / Second Language / Third Language
- Bank & Branch Name
- Bank IFSC Code
- Bank Account No.
- Whether Physically Challenged (If yes, Type of Physically Handicapped)
- Participated in the National level games and sports (If yes, then certificate should be upload)
- Pin Code
- Passport Size Photo (Size should be less than 50 KB)
- Full Signature of the Candidate (Size should be less than 30 KB)
Odisha Board HSC Class 10th Exam 2023 Registration
|Category||Fee Per Candidate|
The above fee structure is liable to change by the BSE, Odisha.
Odisha BSE HSC Exam 2023 Vocational Trades
The Vocational Trades have been introduced in 911 Schools. The students of these schools can choose any one trade from two trades opened in each school in lieu of third language subject.
|Information Technology & Information Technology Enabled Services||IT|
|Tourism & Hospitality||TH|
|Beauty & Wellness||BW|
|Apparels, Made ups & Home Furnishing||AH|
|Electronics & Hardware||EH|
BSE HSC Exam 2023 Enrolment Data Correction
Instructions for Online Correction of Students Enrolment Date for Appearing at the HSC Exam 2023
- The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is offering one more chance to schools for correcting their data which they have uploaded during enrolment of candidates in class-IX during 2021.
- The correction of most of the data can be done online by the Head of the Institutions who are the login authorities. The link will be made available in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- The Head of the Institutions can log in to the enrolled data with the User ID (School Code) & Password.
Correction can be effected in School Profile. The following fields in the school profile can be changed / corrected
- School mail ID
- Phone No.
- Mobile No.
- Name of the Head of the Institution
- Uploading of signature of Head of the Institution
The following fields in the candidates data can be corrected
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd language subjects
BSE HSC 2023 Registration Form Correction Fees
|Correction of Name of the Candidate and any other data||Nil|
|Replacement of photograph of the Candidate||Nil|
|Transfer of Candidate from one school to other||Rs.200/-|
|Insertion of new candidate||Rs.500/-|
|Correction in school profile done at Zonal Offices||Nil|
Official website of BSE, Odisha – http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/.
If you have any problem in Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration BSE 9th Enrolment…!!!