Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Cell (JEE Cell) has announced the examination schedule of OJEE-2018 for the admission to B.Pharm / BHMS / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part Time) / M.Arch / M.Pharm / M.Plan / MCA / MBA / Int. MBA and Lateral Entry To B.Tech / B.Pharma / MCA Courses in Universities, Government and Private Colleges of Odisha. The eligible candidates can apply for the OJEE 2018 from 30th January 2018 Online.
Important Dates For OJEE 2018
|Start of Filling of Online Application form||30th January 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application Form||20th March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Fee Payment||25th March 2018|
|Start of Downloading Admit Card for OJEE-2018||20th April 2018 onwards|
|Date of Examination||13th May 2018 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||1st Week of June 2018|
Eligibility For OJEE-2018
Candidates applying for the OJEE-2018 must have passed or appearing in 2018 , 10+2 Science Examination of CHSE Odisha of equivalent , with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit : – Candidates applying for the OJEE 2018 must be minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December 2018. Candidates have to submit the HSC oq equivalent certificates for age certificates for verification.
OJEE 2018 – Subjects for Appearing
|Question Paper Name||No. of Questions||Time of Examination|
|BHMS / BAMS & B.Pharm courses||45 X 4 = 180 questions||3 Hours|
|Lateral Entry to B.Tech||120 Questions (Engg Math, Engg Mechanics and Basic Electrical Engg, 40 questions from each)||3 Hours|
|LE Pharma||60 Questions (D Pharm)||1 Hour|
|LE BSc / +3Sc||60 questions (Maths -30, Physics-15 and Chemistry-15)||1 Hour|
|MCA||120 questions (Maths -60 & Computer Awareness-60)||2 Hours|
|LE-MCA||120 questions (Maths-60 and computer awareness-60)||2 Hours|
|MBA||120 Questions (Verbal Reasoning-40, Analytical reasoning-40, General Knowledge-10, Comprehension-20, Comp & Business fundamentals-10)||2 Hours|
|Integrated MBA||60 questions (Verbal Reasoning- 15, Analytical Reasoning-15, General Knowledge-15, Comprehesion-15)||1 Hour|
|M.Tech, M.Arch||90 Questions (Branch questions-60, Engineering Mathematics-20 and Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning-10)||2 Hours|
|M.Pharm||60 questions (B.Pharm course)||1 Hour|
How to Apply Online for OJEE 2018
Before Applying Online for the OJEE 2018 candidates should have scanned images of his/her colored photograph, full signature and left thumb impression.
- Students applying for the OJEE, log on the official website of OJEE www.ojee.nic.in
- Click on the Link “Application Form for OJEE – 2018” on the Home Page.
- Students have to select the Form type for Applying in the course.
- One Candidate can apply one Application form Only.
- After clicking on the link new page will open, Candidates have to register first for Applying OJEE 2018.
- Click on the “Apply” Under Registration column.
- A page of General Instructions of OJEE 2018 will open, read it carefully and click on the Link “Click Here to Proceed”.
- One New Page will open, Candidates have to fill the Personal, Contact , Password & Security Details in the Online Registration Form.
- After Filling Online Registration Details, form will ask for review. Check all detail and select the check box for “I Agree” and click on the link “Final Submit”
- Again Login to the Application form with Application ID and Password.
- Fill all required details (Educational Details, Domicile Details) and click on Submit Button.
- Upload the scanned images of document.
- Make the Payment Online for the OJEE 2018.
- Take the print-out of the Confirmation page for further process.
Fee Details of OJEE 2018
Candidates have to make payment for the OJEE 2018 Application form,
- Single Examination cost of Application Form A, B, C, D & F is Rs 1000/-.
- Cost of Application for combination papers, E is Rs.1500/-
- Additional Charges by the Bank will be applicable.