OJEE 2019: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) will be conducted by the Odisha JEE Cell. OJEE will be conducted on 12th May 2019 for the admission to First Year Degree Courses in B.Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (3rd Semester) of B.Tech./B.Pharm/MCA, First Year Masters Degree Courses in Computer Application (MCA) and M.Tech/M Pharm/M Arch / M Plan / M Arch (Exe.). This is the state level entrance examination managed by the State government of Odisha. Online Application form filling stated on 30th January 2019.
Important Dates of OJEE 2019
|Start of Online Application Form Submission||30th January 2019|
|Last Date of Filling-up of Online Application Forms||20th March 2019|
|Start of Downloading of Admit Card||20th April 2019|
|Date of Examination||12th May 2019 (Sunday)|
|Probable Date of Declaration of Result||1st week of June of 2019|
OJEE 2019 Online Application Form
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2019 is the state level entrance examination on the basis of which, students will get admission to Government and Private colleges/University for the professional courses in Odisha.
OJEE application form will be filled only through Online medium on the official website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com only. Online application form filling-up of OJEE 2019 has started on the official website on 30th January 2019.
OJEE 2019 Application Form
There are 5 types of OJEE 2019 Application Form for Candidate Registration. Students will apply according to their eligibility.
|Form A||+2 Science Students applying for B.Pharmacy and +2 (Arts/Science/Commerce) or equivalent students applying for INTEGRATED MBA (5 years) Courses|
|Form B||Lateral Entry Admission for (Engg. and Pharma), B.Sc. Student into Engg. Courses|
|Form C||Graduate Students applying for MCA / MBA / LE MCA courses|
|Form D||PGAT (M.Tech / M. Arch. / M. Pharm / M. Plan)|
|Form E||Graduate Students applying for combination of MBA and MCA / MBA and LE MCA /MBA and PGAT courses|
Important Instruction for Filling OJEE Application Form 2019
- Students have to fill OJEE Application Form only through Online Mode.
- Online Application Form Filling-up has stared on 30th January 2019.
- Official website of OJEE Application Form 2019 – www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
- A Candidates will able to fill Only One Application Form.
- Students have to fill all the details correct as in their previous passed examination.
- Keep your mobile Number and Email ID ready to fill the online application form.
- Students have to choose the correct FORM to fill-up to appear in the examination.
- Students to keep ready a scanned color passport size photo and Signature.
- To final Submit Online OJEE Application Form, students have to make payment online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Students are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page for further uses.
Application Form Fee – Details
|Application FORM A, B, C, & D||Rs.1000/-|
|Application FORM E||Rs.1500/-|
OJEE Admit Card 2019 – Download Details
Odisha State JEE Cell will upload the Admit Card on the official website for the eligible candidates to download from 20th April 2019. In the OJEE Admit Card students will get examination centers details and examination date and timing details.