Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2021 : The Patliputra University examination controller has released the schedule and notification for accepting the online UG Degree-I (session 2021-24) admission application form on the official website. Patliputra University (PPU) graduation admission started on 10th July 2021 on the official website – http://www.ppup.ac.in/. The Online admission application for UG in PPU will be for 25 Constituent & 40 affiliated colleges under Patliputra University. Students will take admission in BA, BSc, & BCom in different subjects according to the seats allotted.
The University administration has announced the official notification for UG Degree Part 1 (session 2021-24) admission in the affiliated/constituents colleges under Patliputra University. The submission of Online application for Admission in undergraduate courses in regular streams of Science, Arts & Commerce in constituent and affiliated colleges of Patliputra University, Patna started on 10th July 2021. Here in the below paragraphs we have described Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2021 Online application form submission details.
Latest Update: The Online PPU UG (session 2021-24) admission application form submission started on 10th July 2021 on the website http://ppup.ac.in/.
- 1 Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2021
- 1.0.1 Important Dates of UG Admission in Patliputra University
- 1.0.2 Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Admission Application Form 2021
- 1.0.3 Following documents are required for Admission Form Filling :
- 1.0.4 Eligibility Criteria for Admission in BA, BSc & BCom
- 1.0.5 Patliputra University UG Admission Process 2021
- 1.0.6 Important Details of Patliputra University
- 1.0.7 How to Apply for Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021 Online?
- 1.0.8 Patliputra University College wise Seats details for UG Admission 2021
- 1.0.9 Patliputra University Part 1 Admission Merit List 2021
- 1.0.10 Patliputra University UG On Spot Admission 2021
Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2021
The admission in UG courses in the affiliated/constituent colleges of PPU will start and the eligible candidates will fill online application form from 10th July 2021. The admission department of Patliputra University has published the official notice regarding Admission in UG (Regular courses) in the month of July 2021 [6th July 2021] on the official website.
Students seeking admission in UG courses in Patliputra University, they have to submit the filled online admission application form on the official website in the month of July-August 2021.
The admission in UG courses in colleges will be in the academic session 2021-24 in the Patna & Nalanda districts.
Important Dates of UG Admission in Patliputra University
|The issue of official notification of UG Admission 2021||6th July 2021|
|Start of submission of Online Admission form||10th July 2021|
|Last date of submission of online form||7th August 2021|
|Announcement of 1st Merit list||16th August 2021|
|Last date of admission on the basis of 1st merit lst||4th September 2021|
|Announcement of 2nd Merit list||7th September 2021|
|Last date of admission on the basis of 2nd merit list||22nd September 2021|
|PPU Spot Admission 2021 online application||8th October 2021|
|Close of all admission||October 2021|
|Start of Classes for the academic session 2021-24||September 2021|
Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Admission Application Form 2021
Patliputra University UG admission department has issued the notification for Graduation (Regular Course) admission (session 2021-24) application form submission on the official website.
The Online admission application form for UG courses submission started on 10th July 2021 on the official website. Students will submit the online admission application form on the Patliputra University website – https://admission.ppuponline.in/.
In the online admission application form, candidates have to fill the personal, Academic and correspondence details and upload the important documents as required.
Students also have to make a payment online for Online admission application form. All category of students will submit Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) fee for online application for admission in UG courses.
Following documents are required for Admission Form Filling :
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- EWS certificate
- Handicapped (If application)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in BA, BSc & BCom
The University Administration will take admission in UG courses in the academic session 2021-24 of the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must have passed the class 12th examination with a minimum of 45% in aggregate and a minimum of 45% in the subject concerned.
- No candidate shall choose Mathematics, Statistics or Geography unless he has passed the Intermediate examination in the concerned subject
- Seeking admission in B.Com. students who have passed from Science or Arts subjects need a minimum of 50% marks.
Patliputra University UG Admission Process 2021
The University administration will accept Online admission application form from the eligible candidates on the UMIS web portal of University.
After successful submission of Online admission application form, the University administration will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks achieved in the class 12 and the choice of the college by the applicat (Merit cum choice).
Important Details of Patliputra University
|Name of University||Patliputra University, Patna|
|Established||18th March 2018|
|Colleges||Constituent – 25 Colleges|
Affiliated Colleges – 40
|District of Colleges||Nalanda, Patna|
|Post Category||Admission in UG Courses|
|Courses||BA, BSc & BCom (Honours & Pass course)|
|Total Seats||1 Lakh 47 Thousand 226 Seats|
|Selection Process||Merit List (Class 12th Marks and colleges Choice)|
|Start of Admission||10th July 2021|
|Official website for Admissiom||https://admission.ppuponline.in/|
How to Apply for Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021 Online?
- Visit the official of Patliputra University – http://www.ppup.ac.in/
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Admission Portal“.
- One new page of Patliputra University Admission 2021 Portal will open.
- On this page click on the link “UG Admission Application (BA/BSc/BCom Honors).“
- Students have to enter Senior Secondary / Intermediate (12th) details first.
- Class 12th passed Board Name
- 12th Passing year
- 12th examination roll no & roll code
- Students have to clink on the button “Yes, Proceed to form“on the page re-verify details.
- Now students have to fill the Candidate Profile as per Intermediate Mark Sheet / Admit Card.
- Personal Details
- Reservation Details
- Domicile state
- Contact Details (Permanent Address)
- Educational Details
- Secondary (10th) Marks Details
- Senior Secondary (12th) Marks Details
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Make a payment online for the online admission application form.
- Download the confirmation page & Acknowledgement slip for further references.
Patliputra University College wise Seats details for UG Admission 2021
- A N College, Patna
- ANS College, Barh
- B D College, Patna
- BS College, Danapur
- College of Commerce, Arts, & Science, Patna
- G J College, Bihta
- Ganga Devi College, Patna
- JD Womens College, Patna
- Jagat Narain Lal College
- MM College, Bikram
- Mahila College, Khagaul
- Maltidhari College, Naubatpur
- RLSY College, Bakhtiyarpur
- RPM College, Patna
- Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Patna
- Ram Ratan Singh College
- SMD College, Punpun
- Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Patna
- TPS College, Patna
- Kisan College, Nalanda
- Nalanda College, Bihiarshrif
- Nalanda Mahila College, Biharshrif
- Sardar Patel Memoria College
- SU College, Hilsa
Patliputra University Part 1 Admission Merit List 2021
The University administration will announce the 1st Merit list for admission in UG courses in constituent/affiliated colleges under Patliputra University on 16th August 2021 on the official website.
The merit list for graduation part 1 (session 2021-24) admission will be on the basis of class 12th marks and choice filled in the application form of colleges.
Patliputra University UG On Spot Admission 2021
The University administration will also accept On Spot round admission application Form after all merit list declaration. Students can take admission on first come, first serve basis.
Official website of Patliputra University – http://www.ppup.ac.in/.
All the best for Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2021…!!!