Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2020: The Patliputra University examination controller has released the schedule and notification for accepting the online UG Degree-I (session 2020-23) admission application form on the official website. Patliputra University (PPU) graduation admission started on 19th July 2020 on the official website – http://www.ppup.ac.in/home. The Online admission application for UG in PPU will be for 25 Constituent & 40 affiliated colleges under Patliputra University. Students will take admission in BA, BSc, & BCom in different subjects according to the seats allotted.
The University administration has announced the official notification for UG Degree Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission in the affiliated/constituents colleges under Patliputra University. The submission of Online application for Admission in undergraduate courses in regular streams of Science, Arts & Commerce in constituent and affiliated colleges of Patliputra University, Patna has started on 19th July 2020.
Latest Update: The Online PPU UG (session 2020-23) admission application form submission last date is 31st August 2020 on the website http://ppup.ac.in/home/.
Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2020
The admission in UG courses in the affiliated/constituent colleges of PPU has started and the eligible candidates will fill online application form till 31st August 2020. The admission department of Patliputra University has published the official notice regarding Admission in UG (Regular courses) in the month of July 2020 on the official website.
Students seeking admission in UG courses in Patliputra University, they have to submit the filled online admission application form on the official website in the month of July-August 2020.
The admission in UG courses in colleges will be in the academic session 2020-23 in the Patna & Nalanda districts.
Important Dates of UG Admission in Patliputra University
|The issue of official notification of UG Admission 2020||July 2020|
|Start of subission of Online form||19th July 2020|
|Last date of submission of online form||31st August 2020 [Updated]|
|Announcement of 1st Merit list||5th September 2020|
|Last date of admission on the basis of 1st merit lst||14th September 2020|
|Announcement of 2nd Merit list||20th September 2020|
|Last date of admission on the basis of 2nd merit list||28th September 2020|
|3rd Merit List Publication||4th October 2020|
|Last date of admission on 3rd merit list basis||12th October 2020|
|Spot Admission 2020 online application||18th October 2020|
|List publication||21st October 2020|
|Close of all admission||24th October 2020|
|Start of Classes for the academic session 2020-23||October 2020|
Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Admission Application Form 2020
Patliputra University UG admission department has again issued the notification for Graduation (Regular Course) admission (session 2020-23) application form submission till 22nd November 2020 on the official website.
The Online admission application form for UG courses has started submission on the official website. Students will submit the online admission application form on the Patliputra University website – https://admission.ppuponline.in/.
In the online admission application form, candidates have to fill the personal, Academic and correspondance details and upload the important documents as required.
Students also have to make a payment online for Online admission application form. All category of students will submit Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) fee for online application for admission in UG courses.
Eligiblity Criteria for Admission in BA, BSc & BCom
The University Administration will take admission in UG courses in the academic session 2020-23 of the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must have passed the class 12th examination with a minimum of 45% in aggregate and a minimum of 45% in the subject concerned.
- No candidate shall choose Mathematics, Statistics or Geography unless he has passed the Intermediate examination in the concerned subject
- Seeking admission in B.Com. students who have passed from Science or Arts subjects need a minimum of 50% marks.
Patliputra University UG Admission Process 2020
The University administration will accept Online admission application form from the eligible candidates on the UMIS web portal of University.
After successful submission of Online admission application form, the University administration will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks achieved in the class 12 and the choice of the college by the applicat (Merit cum choice).
Important Details of Patliputra University
|Name of University||Patliputra University, Patna|
|Established||18th March 2018|
|Colleges||Constituent – 25 Colleges|
Affiliated Colleges – 40
|District of Colleges||Nalanda, Patna|
|Post Category||Admission in UG Courses|
|Courses||BA, BSc & BCom|
|Total Seats||1 Lakh 47 Thousand 226 Seats|
|Selection Process||Merit List (Class 12th Marks and colleges Choice)|
|Start of Admission||19th July 2020|
|Official website for Admissiom||https://admission.ppuponline.in/|
How to Apply Online for Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020?
- Visit the official of Patliputra University – http://www.ppup.ac.in/
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “Admission Portal“.
- One new page of Patliputra University Admission 2020 Portal will open.
- On this page click on the link “UG Admission Application (BA/BSc/BCom Honors).“
- Students have to enter Senior Secondary / Intermediate (12th) details first.
- Class 12th passed Board Name
- 12th Passing year
- 12th examination roll no & roll code
- Students have to clink on the button “Yes, Proceed to form“on the page re-verify details.
- Now students have to fill the Candidate Profile as per Intermediate Mark Sheet / Admit Card.
- Personal Details
- Reservation Details
- Domicile state
- Contact Details (Permanent Address)
- Educational Details
- Secondary (10th) Marks Details
- Senior Secondary (12th) Marks Details
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Make a payment online for the online admission application form.
- Download the confirmation page & Acknowledgement slip for further references.
Patliputra University College wise Seats details for UG Admission 2020
- A N College, Patna
- ANS College, Barh
- B D College, Patna
- BS College, Danapur
- College of Commerce, Arts, & Science, Patna
- G J College, Bihta
- Ganga Devi College, Patna
- JD Womens College, Patna
- Jagat Narain Lal College
- MM College, Bikram
- Mahila College, Khagaul
- Maltidhari College, Naubatpur
- RLSY College, Bakhtiyarpur
- RPM College, Patna
- Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Patna
- Ram Ratan Singh College
- SMD College, Punpun
- Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Patna
- TPS College, Patna
- Kisan College, Nalanda
- Nalanda College, Bihiarshrif
- Nalanda Mahila College, Biharshrif
- Sardar Patel Memoria College
- SU College, Hilsa
Patliputra University Part 1 Admission Merit List 2020
The University administration will announce the 1st Merit list for admission in UG courses in constituent/affiliated colleges under Patliputra University on 5th September 2020 on the official website.
The merit list for graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) admission will be on the basis of class 12th marks and choice filled in the application form of colleges.
Patliputra University UG On Spot Admission 2020
The University administration will accept On Spot round admission application on 24th and 25th November 2020. Students can take admission on first come, first serve basis.
The last date of admission in colleges is 29th November 2020.
All the best for Patliputra University Part 1 Admission 2020…!!!