Patliputra University UG Courses Registration 2018-19 started on the official website of the University. The university has started the UG Regular & Vocational courses Online Registration for further examination. Students those who have taken admission in Patliputra University in UG Courses in the academic session 2018-21 though Bihar Board OFSS web portal in the month of July-August 2018. The university examination department has started the Online Registration process on 7th February 2019 for the academic session 2018-19. Students studying in BA BSc & BCom in Regular & Vocational Courses will apply Online for the Registration process.
Patliputra University UG Courses Registration 2018-19
The University Examination controller has started the Online Registration for UG Courses (BA, BSc, & BCom) on the official website of Patliputra University. Students studying in Patliputra University affiliated colleges in the academic session 2018-21 will apply online on the official website of the University for the Registration process. Students have to use their Reference No. (OFSS Code/Admission No.) for the registration process.
Patliputra University UG Registration 2018 – Important Dates
|Start of Online Registration for academic year 2018-19||7th February 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||28th February 2019 [updated]|
|Start of Correction in Registration Form Online||Updated Soon|
|Start of Downloading Registration Slip Online||Updated Soon|
Patliputra University Graduation Part 1 Online Registration 2018-19 Notification
Patliputra University examination controller has released the official notification for Online registration for Regular & Vocational courses of academic session 2018-19. Students can do Online Registration on the official website of the University from 7th February 2019 to 28th February 2019. The examination department of Patliputra University has described the Online registration process for colleges and students on the website.
Patliputra University Degree Part 1 (2018-19) Registration
Students studying in Graduation part 1 (session 2018-21) of Arts, Science & Commerce of Regular & Private courses will start online registration form filling from 7th February 2019 to 18th February 2019. Students have to visit the official website for filling the Online Registration form. The University will accept registration form only through Online method and payment will also be accepted through Online Method. After filling Online registration form, UG regular and vocational courses students will get registration slip Online after successful online registration. Students must have OFSS Admission Number, Email ID and Mobile Number for Online registration.
|Bihar Board Inter Pass Students Registration Fees||Rs.311/-|
|Other Board Inter Pass Students Registration Fees||Rs.461/-|
How to Fill Registration Form Online For UG Courses (2018-19)?
- Log on to the official website of University – www.ppup.ac.in
- Online Homepage of the website on the top of the page, there is a Registration Link.
- Click on the link, a new page will open, Students have to first click on the “New Students Apply Here” Link.
- Registration Form for Regular & Vocational Courses for the session 2018-19 will open.
- Students have to fill OFSS No, Course name, Student’s Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Category/Community, Mobile Number & Email ID for online registration.
- After clicking on the “Submit” Button students will be sent a Message on Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Use Form Number sent on the Mobile for completing the Registration process.
- In the next step of the registration process students have to upload scanned passport size photo, signature, migration and marks sheet to complete the Registration process.
- After Successful Submission of
Registrationform, Students will be redirected for Online Payment process.
- Student’s Don’t have to submit the hard copy of Registration form in their colleges.