Patna District (+2) Schools will get 520 guest teachers. The eligible candidates can apply application form from 22nd May 2018. Candidates have to download the application form from official website of NIC. Candidates those who want to apply for Guest Teachers for plus 2 schools in Patna district , they have to submit the filled application form till 4th June 2018 in the KV Sahai High Schools on the working days.
- 1 Bihar Guest Teachers Recruitment in Patna District
- 2 Eligibility For Bihar Guest Teacher’s Recruitment 2018
- 3 Pay Scale of the Guest Teacher’s in Patna Districts
- 4 Patna Districts Guest Teachers Vacancies Details
- 5 Following are the documents required for applying Guest Teachers
- 6 Merit List for Guest Teachers Recruitment in Patna District 2018
Bihar Guest Teachers Recruitment in Patna District
Each plus 2 schools of Patna Districts has listed the vacancy of Guest Teachers in their school subject wise. Students have to apply according to the vacancy of subjects in the Districts. Candidates those who want to apply for the Guest Teacher’s , they have to download the application for from the NIC website and fill the details correctly as asked in the application form. Candidates have to submit the application form in the KV Sahai High Middle School, Sherullahpur , Shekhpura. Application form will be accepted on the working days from 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM till 4th June 2018.
Eligibility For Bihar Guest Teacher’s Recruitment 2018
Students applying for the Bihar plus 2 Guest Teachers Recruitment, they must have 50% marks in Post Graduation , B.Ed for English, Botany, Zoology. B.Tech and M.Tech students applying for Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics, they must have 55% Marks. The age limit for the Guest teachers in the Patna Districts is from 21 years to 65 years. STET (Paper 2 ) qualified candidates will be given more preferences.
Pay Scale of the Guest Teacher’s in Patna Districts
The selected students will get per day Rs.1000/- and maximum 25000/- in a month.
Patna Districts Guest Teachers Vacancies Details
|Subjects||Total No of Vancancy|
Following are the documents required for applying Guest Teachers
Self attested photocopy of the following documents:-
- Matric to Post Graduation and B.Tech & M.Tech Marks sheet and original certificate.
- B.Ed Marks sheet and Original Certificate.
- STET (Paper – II) – Marks sheet and Original Certificate.
- Caste and House Certificate.
- Physically Disabled certificate (in any).
- 2 Passport size photo (after 1st February 2018) and 2 Envelop with Rs.40/- post stamp on each with correspondence address written.
- Ex-service man Grand Daughter / son certificate issued by District Magistrate.
Click here to download the Application form for Bihar Guest Teacher’s Recruitment.
Merit List for Guest Teachers Recruitment in Patna District 2018
Students those who have STET Paper 2 certificate will be given more preferences in preparing the Merit list for 520 guest teachers in Patna District. We will display the Merit list of Patna Guest teachers here.