Bachelor of Law Entrance Test (BLET) 2018 will be conducted by the Patna Law College affiliated to Patna University. BLET 2018 will be conducted in the month of August 2018. Patna Law college accept Online application for the admission in Law courses. The eligible candidates can apply online for the BLET 2018.

BLET 2018 Eligibility

Candidates applying for the BLET 2018 must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Graduation Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or any equivalent courses from the recognized university. Students appearing for BLET 2018 must have passed the Graduation or Engineering with minimum 45% aggregate marks.

Students appearing in graduation final year are also eligible to apply. Candidates have to submit the final year documents before taking admission in Patna Law College.

Candidates applying for BLET 2018 must not be more than 30 years in age (5 years age relaxation for reserved category candidates).

BLET 2018 Application Fee

Candidates submitting the Online application for for the BLET 2018 must have to pay the application fee Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card) and in offline mode through Bank Challan.

  • General /OBC Category Candidates – Rs.400/-
  • SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs.300/-
Seat Reservation in BLET 2018

There are 320 seats in Patna Law College for LLB Course. 55% of seats are reserved for Patna University graduates and remaining 45% for other candidates.

  • Course – LLB
  • Duration – 3 years
  • Seats – 320 seats
BLET 2018 Question Pattern

Patna Law College affiliated to Patna University BLET 2018 question paper pattern may be same. BLET 2018 question paper will contain 100 Multiple choice based.  BLET 2018 test duration will be of 1 Hour’s 30 minutes. There will be 3 sections in the question paper. There will be no negative marking in the BLET 2018.

Section NameNo. Of Questions
General Knowledge (GK)50
Current Affairs25
Legal Aptitude25

 

BLET 2018 Admit Card

Candidates have to download the admit card for the BLET 2018 from the official website of Patna Law College or Patna University. A valid Admit Card is required to appear in the BLET 2018 Test. Candidates can download the Admit Card from web portal by entering their Registration No/Application No.

Patna Law College BLET 2018 Result

University will announce the Patna Law College BLET 2018 exam result on the official website of University. Candidates can download their result Online by entering their Registration No/Application No.

Sanjeev Kumar
Sanjeev Kumar is the co-founder of Yuvahub. I share my knowledge to School and University going students. A writer by day and a reader by night. When I'm not doing all those, I love exploring new things.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.