PPU PG 1st Semester Result 2020: Patliputra University has conducted PG 1st semester (session 2019-21) examination from 1st December 2020 on the exam centres. Students of MA/MSc/MCom have appeared in the theory & practical examination. Now the university examination controller is preparing the Post Graduation 1st Semester exam result to be published on the official website of the University . Here we have described how to check PPU PG 1st semester result 2020 online.
PPU PG 1st Semester Result 2020 Details
Patliputra University examination controller has conducted PG 1st semester examination from 1st December 2020 on the exam centres in one sitting (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
Students of MA/MSc/MCom have appeared in the 1st semester (2019-21) theory & practical examination 2020 and waiting for their result to be declared online.
Now the University administration will release the PG 1st semester result online on the official website of the University in the month of january-February 2021.
Patliputra University PG 1st Semester (2019-21) Examination 2020
The University examination controller has conducted PG 1st semester examination from 1st December 2020 on the exam centres. Students of MA/MSc/MCom have appeared in theory and practical/viva-voce examination to pass the 1st semester exam.
Students have appeared in 5 subjects paper exam for 1st semester.
|Name of University||Patliputra University|
|Exam||PG 1st Semester Examination 2020|
|Start of Exam||1st December 2020|
|Declaration of PG 1st semester result||January-February 2021|
How to Download PPU PG 1st Semester 2019-21 Result Online?
- Log on to the official website of PPU – http://www.ppup.ac.in/
- Click on the link “PG (Regular)-SEM-I Result” on the home page of the website.
- One new page will open.
- Students have to select session [Session 2019-21] of pg from the drop down menu.
- Again select Exam Type “PG (Regular)”.
- Now enter Roll Number in the input box.
- MA/MSc/MCom PG 1st semester (2018-20) result of the desired Roll Number will be displayed online.
- Take printout of the page for further process.