PPU UG Admission 2020: The Patliputra University Undergraduate admission department has announced the official notification for admission in various undergraduate (UG) courses in Regular streams of Science, Arts & Commerce in constituent and affiliated colleges of Patliputra University, Patna. The Online application form submission of BA, BSc & Bcom (session 2020-23) has started on 19th July 2020 on the official website – www.ppup.ac.in.
The eligible candidates seeking admission in the affiliated/constituent colleges of PPU must have to visit the official website regularly and here also we will update the online application for UG admission (session 2020-23) direct link to apply soon. In the below paragraphs we have described PPU UG Admission 2020 application form, eligibility, admission process.
Latest Update: The PPU UG Regular session 2020-23 Arts, Science & Commerce admission again started on 11th November to 22nd November 2020.
Latest Update: The Patliputra University BA, BSc & Bcom (session 2020-23) admission application form submission started on 19th July 2020.
PPU UG Admission 2020
The Patliputra University admission department has started accepting the online application for Admission in UG courses in Regular streams from 19th July 2020 on the official website.
Bihar Board has declared the Intermediate (Class 12th) Result online in the month of May 2020 and now thousands of students are waiting for taking admission in Patliputra University affiliated/constituent colleges in the academic session 2020-23 in UG regular streams.
The University will announce the official notification for UG admission in the month of July 2020 on the official website. The official website for submission graduation part 1 admission is – http://ppup.ac.in/.
Patliputra University BA BSc BCom Admission 2020
The eligible candidates seeking admission in graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) regular courses in Patliputra University, Patna must have to visit the official website and submit the admission application form online with form fee in the month of July-August 2020.
PPU UG admission application form only be submitted online on the official website – www.ppup.ac.in. The admission department of Patliputra University will upload the admission application form online in the month of July-August 2020.
Important Dates for Patliputra University Admission 2020
|The issue of official notification of UG Admission 2020||July 2020|
|Start of submission of Online form||19th July 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online form||31st August 2020|
|Announcecment of 1st merit list 2020||5th September 2020|
|Last date of admission after declaration of 1st merit list 2020||14th September 2020|
|Announcement of 2nd merit list 2020||20th September 2020|
|Last date of admission||28th September 2020|
|Spot Admission Application form||18th October 2020|
|3rd Spot Round for admission||11th November to 22nd November 2020|
Eligibility for UG Admission in Patliputra University 2020
Candidates seeking admission in different UG regular courses must have to fullfil the eligibility criteria.
Following are the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have to pass the 12th examination with a minimum of 45% in aggregate and a minimum of 45% in the subject concerned.
- No candidates shall choose Mathematics, Statistics, or Geography unless he/she has passed the Intermediate examination in the concerned subject.
- For seeking admission in B.Com. students who have passed from Science or Arts need a minimum of 50% marks.
PPU Graduation Part 1 Admission Application Form 2020
The Patliputra University admission department will announce the official notification of UG admission 2020-23 and start accepting online admission application form for UG different courses (Regular) in the month of August-September 2020.
Candidates have to register first online on the website with Mobile Number and Email ID. Then candidates have to login and fill all details as asked in the form and upload important documents required.
The University administration will accept online application form through University Management Information System (UMIS) on the official website – www.admission.ppuponline.in.
Following are the details to be filled in the Online UG Admission Application form
- Class 12th passing Board Name
- Class 12th Roll Code & Roll No.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- EWS category
- Domicile State
- Domicile Certificate No
- Aadhaar Number
- Contact Details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Class 10th Marks & Details
- Class 12th Marks & Details
- Photo & Signature
Important Details of PPU UG Admission 2020
|University Name||Patliputra University, Patna|
|Established||18th March 2020|
|Post Category||Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020|
|Colleges||Constituent – 25 Colleges|
Affiliated – 125
|Colleges in District||Nalanda, Patna|
|Total Seats in the University||1 Lakh 47 thousand 226|
|Stream wise Seats||B.A. – 60,074|
B.Sc. – 48,134
B.Com. – 39,018
|Admission form submission Started on||19th July 2020|
|Courses||BA, BSc & Bcom|
|Selection Process||Merit List (Class 12th Marks & Colleges choice)|
|Apply Online for Admission||https://admission.ppuponline.in/|
Online Admission Application Form Filling Process
To apply Online for UG Admission application form on the official website of Patliputra University in the affiliated/constituent colleges in the academic session 2020-23. Students have to visit the official website of Patliputra University – http://admission.ppuponline.in/. First read all the instructions and eligibility criteria for the applicant.
List of documents scan for uploading online admission form:-
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- EWS Certificate (If required)
- Handicapped (If required)
How to apply for UG Courses (Regular) Admission in PPU 2020 Online?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Patliputra University – www.ppup.ac.in.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Degree-I Admission 2020“
- One new page will open of Patliputra University website.
- Click on the link “Applicant Registration for UG Admission 2020“.
- Register first using Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Verify Mobile No and Email ID using OTP.
- Login ID and PASSWORD will be sent to the mobile number and email id.
- Using Login Details login on the UG Admission web Portal of Patliputra University.
- Fill all details as asked in the Online admission application form.
- In the online admission application form, candidates have to fill personal, academic, correspondence details and upload important documents required.
- Verify all details filled in the application form.
- Submit the application form and make payment Online.
- Candidates of all categories have to submit online fee Rs.300/- for online application for admission in UG courses.
- Download the Acknowledgement page and filled the application form for further process.
PPU UG Admission 2020 Merit List
The University administration will declare the Patliputra University UG different courses Regular stream admission Merit List / Selection List for admission on 5th September 2020 online.
Patliputra University UG Admission Merit list 2020 will be declared in the 1st week of September 2020 on the official website – http://admission.ppuponline.in/. Candidates can check their merit list using Login details / Application Number.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks achieved in Class 12 and the choice of the college by the applicant (Merit Cum Choice).
PPU UG Spot Admission 2020
The Patliputra University administration has again issued the notice to accept 3rd round Spot admission application form from 11th November to 22nd November 2020.
Those students have not taken admission in the colleges of Patliputra University after submission of application form, they can take admission on first come first serve basis. Students minimum marks for admission in graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) in the affiliated/constituent colleges is 45%.
Related Post : PPU UG Merit List 2020 1st Merit List Download.