Purnea University Part 1 Admission 2020: The University administration has released the official notification for Online admission for Graduation (BA, BSc, BCom) (Hons) streams in the academic session 2020-23 in the month of August 2020. The Online admission application for submission for graduation regular courses will start from 4th August 2020 on the official website.
The eligible candidates will fill online admission application form and fees on the official website – https://www.purneauniversity.ac.in/. The University administration will take admission in faculty Arts, Science & Commerce in the affiliated/Constituent colleges under Purnea University. Here in the below paragraphs, we have mentioned Purnea University Part 1 Admission 2020 Schedule, dates, seats, and merit list declaration.
Latest Update: The Admission committee of Purnea University will accept online UG part 1 (session 2020-23) admission application form from 4th August 2020.
Purnea University Part 1 Admission 2020
The University examination controller will start accepting online admission application form for graduation regular courses BA Hons, BSc Hons & BCom Hons courses in the academic session 2020-23 on the official website. Purnea University administration has first announced the official notification and start accepting the online admission application form from 4th August 2020.
Students will submit the admission application form for admission in UG (Regular courses) in the affiliated/constituent colleges. The Admission through Purnea University administration will be in the academic session 2020-23 in the colleges Purnea, Araria, Kishanganj & Katihar. Here we will update the official date and direct official link to apply online.
Important Dates for UG Admission in Purnea University 2020
|The issue of official notification for UG Admission in Purnea University||July 2020|
|Start of accepting online admission application form||4th August 2020|
|Last date of submission of admission application form 2020||21st August 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List of admission||Last week of August 2020|
|Last date of admission on the basis of 1st Merit List||2nd week of September 2020|
|Start of study in Purnea University for UG academic session 2020-23||October 2020|
Online admission application form for Purnea University
The Online admission application form filling will start on 4th August 2020 on the official website of Purnea University. The eligible candidates will fill online application form and fees.
In the online application form, candidates will fill personal, academic, correspondance details and upload photo, signature & important documents online.
The Purnea University will accept online fee payment for admission application form. All category of students will have to submit the same amount of fees for admission application form.
Also Read: Purnea University PG Results & Details
Eligibility Criteria for Purnea University in BA, BSc & Bcom
The University has fixed the eligibility criteria for UG (BA, BSc & BCom) Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission 2020 on the official website. Students seeking admission in Purnea University must have to first read the importanat instructions and elibility criteria online.
Following are the eligibility criteria for UG Admission:
- Students must have passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) examination.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% in aggregate marks for admission.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Com. must have passed in the subjects Science & Arts with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates seeking admission in Arts, & Science must have passed the Intermediate examination in the concerned Subject.
Purnea University BA BSc & BCom Admission Process 2020
The admission in BA, BSc & BCom courses in the Purnea University colleges in the academic session 2020-23 will be on the basis of Merit List. The University examination controller will first accept the online admission application form and prepare the merit list on the basis of class 12th marks and choice filled in the application.
Important Details of Purnea University
|Name of University||Purnea University, Purnea|
|Established||18th March 2018|
|Colleges||Constituent – 15 Colleges|
Affiliated – 19 Colleges
|Colleges in District||Purnea, Araria, Kishanganj & Katihar|
|Total Seats||50 Thousand Seats|
|Post Category||Admission in UG Courses|
|Courses||BA, BSc & BCom (Hons)|
|Selection Process||Merit List (class 12th Marks and Colleges Choice)|
|Start of Admission Application Form Submission||4th August 2020|
|Contact Details||Purnea University, Pratap Nagar, Purnea-854301, Bihar, India|
How to Apply Online for Purnea University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020?
- Visit the official website of Purnea University.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Degree-I Admission 2020”.
- One new page will open for online application.
- Candidates have to first read all instructions given on this page.
- Using Mobile No & Email ID candidates have to first register on the official web portal.
- Login details will be sent to the register Mobile No and then login again with login details.
- Fill personal, academic and correspondence details.
- Upload the photo and signature and upload important documents as required.
- Make a payment online for the online admission application form.
- Now download the payment confirmation page and filled online application form for further references.
Purnea University UG Admission Seats details College wise
- Purnea College, Purnia
- Purnea Mahila Mahavidyalya, Purnia
- M.L. Arya College Kasba, Purnia
- G.L.M.. College, Banmakhi, Purnia
- R.L. College, Madhavnagar, Purnia
- D.S. College, Katihar
- MJM Mahila College, Katihar
- RDS College, Salmari
- KB Jha College, Katihar
- Forbesganj College, Forbesganj, Araria
- Araria College, Araria
- Marwari College, Kishanganj
- Nehru College, Bahadurganj, Kishanganj
- Govt Degree College, Baisi
- Govt Degree College, Dhamda
Purnea University Part 1 Admission Merit List 2020
The examination controller of Purnea University will declare the UG admission merit list on the official website of the University.
The first merit list for UG admission in the academic session 2020-23 will be declared in the month of July-August 2020. The merit list is prepared on the basis of Class 12th marks and choice filled for colleges in the online application form.
Purnea University UG Counselling 2020
The selected students in UG Merit list 2020-23 will have to appear in the counselling conducted by the University administration. Counselling of UG admission in affiliated/constituent colleges will be in the month of August 2020.
In UG Counselling students have to verify their documents with officials of Purnea University and also they have to reserve their seat in the college for admission.
List of Documents for UG Counselling and Admission
- Intimation Letter / Merit List issued online
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Original Mark Sheet of Intermediate (class 12th)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photos (Recent color)
All the best…!!!