Purnea University UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022 : The University administration will invite online UG Part 1 (session 2022-25) admission application form for Arts, Science & Commerce stream subjects admission. Purnea University admission committee will first issue the official notification for graduation (BA / BSc / BCom) Part 1 admission 2022 and start accepting online application form from 1st week of May 2022.
The eligible candidates will fill online under graduate degree courses admission application form, upload important documents and make a payment online. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described about the official notification of UG admission, admission application process and other details. Students can find more details below about Purnea University Part 1 Admission 2022.
Latest Update : The University administration will accept online UG admission application form from 1st week of May 2022 on the official website – https://www.purneauniversity.ac.in.
- 1 Purnea University UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022
- 1.0.1 Important dates of Purnea University Part 1 Admission 2022
- 1.0.2 Purnea University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022
- 1.0.3 Qualification for applying in UG and Vocational Courses 2022-25
- 1.0.4 Purnea University UG Admission application Fee 2022
- 1.0.5 Instructions to candidates before applying online for UG Admission 2022
- 1.0.6 How to apply for Purnea University UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022 Online?
- 1.0.7 Colleges of Purnea University for Graduation Courses
Purnea University UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022
Purnea University will announce the official notification for UG degree Part 1 admission 2022-25 online on the official website. In the notification, University administration will publish the admission date, eligibility, fees details and seats details. The university officials will publish the notification in May 2022.
Applicants seeking UG admission in Purnea University affiliated / constituent colleges must have to fill online graduation part 1 admission application form in May-June 2022. In the online application form applicants have to fill personal, academic & correspondence details. And also upload important documents & make a payment online.
Important dates of Purnea University Part 1 Admission 2022
|The issue of UG Part 1 Admission 2022 Notification||May 2022|
|Start of submission of online application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Editing in the online submitted admission form||4th week of May 2022|
|Publication of UG admission 1st merit list||1st week of June 2022|
|Admission in colleges on the basis of 1st merit list||1st week of June 2022|
|Publication of 2nd Merit list 2022||4th week of June 2022|
|Start of UG Part 1 (2022-25) classes||July 2022|
Purnea University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2022
Purnea University graduation part 1 admission 2022 will start online on the official UMIS web portal of the university. Applicants can apply online for under graduate courses (BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, CND, BBA, Tradiational & Vocational Courses)for the academic session 2022-25.
The eligible candidates can apply online on the web portal -www.admissionpup.in for admission in the affiliated / constituent colleges. Purnea University administration will accept online under graduation admission application form and prepare the merit list on the basis of class 12th marks and choices filled in application form.
Purnea University UG admission committee will announce the merit list for admission in the affiliated / constituent colleges in the month of July 2022.
Also Read : Purena University UG Admission FAQs 2022.
Qualification for applying in UG and Vocational Courses 2022-25
A student may be admitted to the course of instructions for the degree of Bachelor of Arts (General / Honours) if he has passed the Intermediate examination with minimum 45% marks in the concerned subject.
A student shall be eligible for admission to the honours course in any subject even though he has not studied concerned subject. If he has passed the Intermediate examination in Science or Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
For Commerce :
A students may be admitted to the course of instructions for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) if he has passed the Intermediate examination in Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
A student who has passed the Intermediate examination in Arts or Science shall be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (General) course if he has obtained a minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
A student may be admitted to the course of instructions for the degree of Bachelor of Science (General/Honours) if has has passed the Intermediate examination in Science with minimum 45% marks.
For BCA Hons
With minimum 45% marks in Intermediate examination (Arts, Science, Commerce) or its equivalent.
For BCA (Semester)
- I.Sc. with Mathematics with minimum 45% marks.
- I.Sc. Biology with Mathematics as extra subject with minimum 45% marks
- I.Com with minimum 45% marks
- I.A. with economics with minimum 45% marks
For BBA (Hons)
I.Sc./I.A./I.Com/Equivalent Examination with minimum 45% marks.
For CND (Hons)
I.Sc./Equivalent examination with Biology with minimum 45% marks.
Purnea University UG Admission application Fee 2022
Candidates who have filled online UG admission application form must have to make a payment online of the official website.
- General Candidate Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- SC & ST candidates application fee – Rs.300/-
Instructions to candidates before applying online for UG Admission 2022
- Read the brochure, eligibility criteria and availability of seats category wise thoroughly before filling the applications form.
- Keep all the information ready before starting to fill the Application form.
- Keep ready the scanned (digital) images of your Photograph, Signature, 10th, 12th, residence / Domicile and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Please note your Application Number for future references.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- After completion of application form download the print application.
How to apply for Purnea University UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022 Online?
- Visit the official UMIS web portal of Purnea University – www.admissionpup.in.
- On the Homepage of the website under the UG Admission 2022 column Click on the link “Applicant Login“
- New candidate has to register themselves using Mobile Number & Email ID.
- Login again with login credentials on the web portal.
- Complete the Online UG admission application form with correct details, upload the important documents and make a payment online.
- Download & take a printout of the confirmation page and online submitted application form.
Colleges of Purnea University for Graduation Courses
- Purnea College, Purnia
- Purnea Mahila Mahavidyalya, Purnia
- M.L. Arya College, Kasba, Purnia
- GLM College, Banmankhi, Purnia
- R.L. College, Madhavnagar, purnia
- D.S. College, Katihar
- MJ.M. Mahila College, katihar
- RDS College, Salmari
- KB Jha College, Katihar
- Forbesganj College, Forbesganj, Araria
- Araria College, Araria
- Marwari College, Kishanganj
- Nehru College, Bahadurganj, Kishanganj
- Sub-Divisional Govt. Degree College, Baisi (Purnea)
- Sub Divisional Govt. Degree College, Dhamdaha (Purnea)
- SNSY Degree College, Rambagh, Purnea
- ND College, Rambagh, Purnia
- RKK College, Purnia
- PS college, Harda, Purnia
- BNC College, Dhamdaha, Purnia
- AJ Mahila College, Banmankhi, Purnia
- SRC Degree College, Katihar
- RY Degree College Manihari Katihar
- BM Degree college Barari
- Balrampur Degree College, Balrampur
- BD College, Barsoi
- YNP Degree College, Raniganj
- KD College, Raniganj, Araria
- JDSS Mahila College, Forbesganj
- MLDPKY Collge, Araria
- Alsams Millia Degree College, Araria
- Peoples Colleges Araria
- RKS Mahila College, Kishanganj
- MHAND College, Thakurganj, Kishanganj
Official website of Purnea University – https://www.purneauniversity.ac.in/.
All the best for Purnea University UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022 BA BSc BCom Apply Online.