Rajasthan Board Class 8th Exam result 2020: Rajasthan Board Class 8th Exam Result 2020 will be declared by the board of secondary education Rajasthan in the month of June 2020. RBSE 8th class result 2020 will be released on the official website of Rajasthan Board www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in / rajresults.nic.in. Board of Secondary Education (BSER) will conduct examinations of 8th class board 2020. RBSE will declare the class 8th board exam 2020 result in the month of June 2020.
Rajasthan Board Class 8th Exam Result 2020
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) will declare the class 8th board exaination 2020 result in the month of June. There are about 11 Lakhs students appeared in the class 8th board examination 2020. Students can check there class 8th board result from the official website of Rajasthan Board rajresults.nic.in by entering their class 8th Roll No.
RBSE 8th Class Result 2020 check Roll No wise rajresults.nic.in
Students those who appeared in the class 8th board examination 2020 will get their result on the official website of Rajasthan Board rajresults.nic.in by entering their Roll No in the month of June 2020. About 11 Lakhs students appeared in the 8th board examination in the month of March 2020. Students have appeared in six subjects theory paper examination i.e., Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science & Third Languages.
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Examination||Class 8th Board Examination 2020|
|Examination Starting Date||March 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
|Official Website of RBSE||rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
How to check RBSE Class 8th Board Exam Result 2020 Online Roll No wise?
- Log on to the official website of RBSE rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link Class 8th Board Exam Result 2020 on the Homepage of website.
- One new page will open of class 8th Result 2020
- Enter your Class 8th Roll No.
- Click on the button Search.
- Class 8th board exam result will be displayed on the screen, subject wise marks details will have been provided.
- Students have to take the printout of the result page for further process.