Rajasthan Board 8th Online Exam Form 2021: Rajasthan Board will announce class 8th Online Exam Form filling Schedule and details on the official website of Rajasthan Board. Students of class 8th have to fill the offline registration form of प्रारम्भिक शिक्षा पूर्णता प्रमाण पत्र (कक्षा-8) परीक्षा 2021. Students can download the form online from the official website of Board.
The DIET, Bikaner will conduct the annual class 8th examination 2021 in the month of March-April 2021 on the exam centres. Students have to fill online exam application form on the official website for the academic session 2020-21.
- 1 Rajasthan Board 8th Online Exam Form 2021
- 1.0.1 Rajasthan Class 8th Exam 2021 Online Form @bserexam.net
- 1.0.2 Rajasthan 8th Board Exam 2021 form filling by Students
- 1.0.3 How to fill class 8th Online Exam Application Form 2021 (प्रारम्भिक शिक्षा पूर्णता प्रमाण पत्र (कक्षा-8) परीक्षा 2021) by Principal ?
- 1.0.4 Eligibility For Online Form Filling of class 8th Students
Rajasthan Board 8th Online Exam Form 2021
The class 8th (session 2020-2021) studying students can fill the online exam application form via their school’s principal on the official website. Only those students will be allowed to enter the examination hall who have filled online exam application form.
The examination controller of DIET (Rajasthan Board) will upload the official notification for inviting online exam application form.
In the month of January-February 2021, students have to fill online exam application form.
Rajasthan Class 8th Exam 2021 Online Form @bserexam.net
Rajasthan Board will conduct the class 8th Board examination 2021 in the month of February-March 2020. Students have to fill Online exam application form through their school Principal.
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan will accept the Online Exam application form for class 8th Examination 2021 (प्रारम्भिक शिक्षा पूर्णता प्रमाण पत्र (कक्षा-8) परीक्षा 2021).
Rajasthan 8th Board Exam 2021 form filling by Students
Students class 8th have to download the sample application form from the official website of Rajasthan Board http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Board Students have to fill all required details in CAPITAL LETTERS. Students have to mark (√ / ×)
|Scholar Reg.No.||In this column School Principal have to write the Scholar Reg. No. from Admission Register.|
|Shaladarpan ID||This ID will also be filled by School Principal.|
|Student’s Name||Students have to write their Name in CAPITAL LETTERS|
|Mother’s Name||Write Student’s Mothers Name in Capital Letter with any title.|
|Father’s Name||Write Student’s Father Name in Capital Letter without any Title.|
|Date of Birth||Students have to write their Date of Birth in the Column DD/MM/YYYY format. Students also have to write their Date of Birth in words.|
|Subject||Students have to mark tick on the Third Language Subject.|
|Gender||Students have mark tick (√) in front of proper box for Gender.|
|Other||In the column students have to mark tick if they fulfill any criteria.|
|BPL||If Students belong to BPL, then they have to tick mark in front of Yes otherwise in front of NO.|
|Cast Category||Students have to Mark tick in front of appropriate caste.|
|Address||Students have to write their address with full details like House No./ Street/Place Name , Village, District, State and PINCODE.|
|Student Mobile No.||Write Student Mobile No.|
|Guardian Mobile No.||Write Guardian Mobile No.|
|Student’s Photo and Signature||Paste Passport size Photo (Don’t sign on Photo) and signature (Only Black Pen)|
|School Name||Write your School Name|
|School DIET Code||Write School DIET Code as it provided|
How to fill class 8th Online Exam Application Form 2021 (प्रारम्भिक शिक्षा पूर्णता प्रमाण पत्र (कक्षा-8) परीक्षा 2021) by Principal ?
- Log on the official website of Rajasthan Board http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the Link on the Homepage of website “Online Form filling Portal for Class 8”
- One new web page will open, School Principal have to enter School Login ID and Password to access the dashboard of their School.
- Select Class 8th Board appearing students.
- Fill all students details one-by-one.
- Make payment for Online Form for Class 8th.
- Take the Printout of the Confirmation page for further process.
Eligibility For Online Form Filling of class 8th Students
- Students have studied class 5 in the school from where , they filling exam form.
- Attendance must be 60% in class.
- Students those who are absent for long time of 45 days will not able to fill the form.
All the best for Rajasthan Board 8th Exam Online Form Filling 2021…!!!