Ranchi University Graduation Admission 2020 Schedule, Online Form & Details RU UG Admission 2020 Ranchi University UG Admission 2020 Ranchi University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020 Ranchi University UG Part 1 admission 2020-23.
The Ranchi University administration has started accepting online graduation session 2020-23 admission application form on the official website Chancellor Portal – https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in from 6th August 2020 [Thursday] from the eligible candidates. Ranchi University’s all affiliated & constituent colleges graduation admission online process started and class 12th (Intermediate) passed students will fill Online form using Login details. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described online Ranchi University Graduation Admission 2020 form filling schedule and details.
Latest Update: The Ranchi University UG session 2020-23 admission application form submission started on 6th August 2020 on the Chancellor Portal.
- 1 Ranchi University Graduation Admission 2020
- 1.0.1 Important Dates for Ranchi University (RU) UG Admission 2020
- 1.0.2 List of documents required for Online UG Admission in Ranchi University
- 1.0.3 How to apply Online for Ranchi University UG Admission 2020?
- 1.0.4 Ranchi University Application Fee 2020
- 1.0.5 Ranchi University UG Admission Fee 2020
- 1.0.6 List of colleges of Ranchi University
Ranchi University Graduation Admission 2020
The Ranchi University administration has started accepting online graduation session 2020-2023 admission application form on the Chancellor Portal from 6th August 2020 [Thursday]. JAC, CBSE, ICSE Board class 12th [any stream] passed students can apply online for admission in the Arts, Science & Commerce stream in the Graduation courses of Ranchi University.
This time Ranchi University administration will accept all payment from application to admission through Online Payment Gateway. For this Online payment, Oriental Bank of Commerce (PNB), Ranchi University Campus Branch & HDFC Ranchi payment link are available on the Chancellor Portal.
Important Dates for Ranchi University (RU) UG Admission 2020
|Start of Online Graduation Admission Form Submission||6th August 2020|
|Last Date of submission online admission form||19th August 2020 [May extend to 31st August 2020]|
|Declaration of 1st merit list / Selection List for admission by college||22nd August 2020|
|Period of Admission in colleges for first selection list||24th August to 26th August 2020|
|Declaration of 2nd Selection List||27th August 2020|
|Period of admission for second merit list||28th August to 31st August 2020|
|Start of session 2020-2023||1st September 2020|
Also Read: JAC 11th Admission Schedule and details.
List of documents required for Online UG Admission in Ranchi University
- Merit List / Selection Letter
- Filled Online application form
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- EWS certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
How to apply Online for Ranchi University UG Admission 2020?
- Visit the official website of Chancellor Portal – https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/
- On the Homepage of website New candidate have to first register themselves using Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Login Details will be sent and login again to fill Online admission application form.
- Fill Online admission form for Ranchi University on the Chancellor Portal.
- Candidate’s have to fill Personal, Academic and correspondence details.
- Upload required documents and submit the form.
- Now Candidate’s have to make a payment online for Admission Application form.
- Download the confirmation page and filled form for further reference purpose.
Note:– If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one colleges then separate application is required for the College concerned.
Ranchi University Application Fee 2020
The Online application form fee must be submitted online on the official website of Chancellor Portal.
|For General & OBC candidate||Rs.500/-|
|For SC/ST candidate||Rs.400/-|
Ranchi University UG Admission Fee 2020
The Ranchi University Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) (Hons & Gen) course admission fee will be deposited online as per College fee structure through Payment Gateway of Oriental Bank of Commerce (PNB), RU Campus Branch & HDFC Ranchi integrated at the chancellor’s Portal. The payment will go to the bank account of the College directly through the Payment Gateway of Chancellor’s Portal.
List of colleges of Ranchi University
|Constituent Colleges||Affiliated Colleges|
|Ranchi Women’s College||St. Xavier’s College Ranchi|
|Marwari College||Gossner College Ranchi|
|Doranda College, Ranchi||Yogada Satsanga Raqnchi|
|RLSY College Ranchi||Maulana Azad College Ranchi|
|SS Memorial College, Ranchi||Nirmala College Ranchi|
|JN College, Dhurwa, Ranchi||SK Bage College, Gumla|
|KC Bhagat College Ranchi||PVAE College Gumla|
|Mandar College Ranchi||SGM College Ranchi|
|Birsa College Ranchi||Tana Bhagat College Gaghra|
|PPK College Ranchi||Silli College Ranchi|
|BS College Lohardaga||Dumri College, Gumla|
|KO College Gumla||Basia College, Basia|
|BNJ College Gumla||Uttri Karnpura Shamik Mahavidyalay Ranchi|
|Simdega College, Simdega||St. Paul’s College Ranchi|
|KO College Ranchi|
|St. Joseph College Torpa|
|Ram Tahal Chaudhary Ranchi|
|St. Xavier’s College, Simdega|
|Lady Shri B.K. College, Lohardaga|
All the best for RU UG Admission 2020…!!!