Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TSBE) has declared the class 10th (SSC) Board exam results 2018 on the official website of TSBE www.bse.telangana.gov.in. The overall pass percentage of class 10th Students of Telangana Board this year (2018) is 83%. Telangana Board class 10th (SSC) annual exam 2018 was conducted from 15th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018 and about five lakh students had appeared for SSC class 10th examinations at around 2500 centers.
Telangana Board SSC Class 10th Re verification of Valued Answer Script
Many of the students of Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TSBE) was not expecting such bad results in the SSC Board exam 2018. Board has used the grading system for marking the Board results. The Grades of the SSC class 10th Board exam are available in A1 to E with respect to 100 to 35 marks. Students have to contact their schools Principal for applying for the re verification of valued answer script.
How to apply for the SSC class 10th Re verification of Valued Answer Script 2018
- Log on to official website of Telangana Board www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Application for Recounting and Re Verification for SSC March 2018”.
- One New Page will open, This is the Online Application for Supply of Photostat copy cum Re Verification of Valued Answer Script.
- Download the Application form in PDF format and fill all the required details in the boxes.
- Submit the Application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the DEO.
- Students have to enclose the photocopy of Hall Ticket, Marks sheet downloaded from Internet.
- Students have to make payment for each subject for Re-Verification is Rs.1000/-.
Following are the Provision included in Re Verification:-
- Re Totaling
- Marks of Checked answers are calculated or not.
- Un valued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
How to Apply for Recounting of Marks for Valued Answer Script of SSC class 10th
- Log on the official website of TSBE (Telangana Board of Secondary Education) www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the link Applications for Recounting and Re Verification for SSC March 2018.
- One New page with Applications form in PDF format will open download the application form and filled the Application for Recounting of Marks for Valued Answer Script with correct details.
- Submit the recounting application form duly forwarded by the School Principal in the O/o the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Chapel Road, Gunfoundary, Nampally, Hyderabad – 505001.
- Students have to enclose the photocopy of Hall Ticket and Marks downloaded from the Internet.
- Students have to the submit the prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.500/-
SSC Class 10th Recounting of Marks for valued Answer Script 2018 Result
- Board will check the answer sheets of the students those who applied for Recounting of Marks for Valued Answer Script.
- SSC Recounting Results will be announced on the official website of Telangana Board.
- Students those who applied for Recounting of Marks will check their Results Online on the official website of TSBE.
- Students have to click on the link SSC Recounting Results 2018.
- Enter your Roll No and Roll Code for getting Recounting of Result 2018 Online.
- Take the printout of their result for further process.