TMBU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020: The Admission official of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University will issue the official notification for graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission 2020 schedule, process, fees & details. Students seeking admission in BA/BSc/BCom (Hons/Gen) courses must have to visit the official website. The University administration will upload the notification on website in June-July 2020. After that University administration will start accepting online admission application form from the eligible candidates in the month of June-July 2020.
Students who have passed the class 12th (Interediate) examination will able to apply graduation admission application form in the Arts, Science or Commerce stream in the affiliated/constituent colleges. TMBU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020 will in the month of July-August 2020 on the basis of Merit List.
TMBU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University admission authories will accept online graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission application form 2020 in June-July 2020. The eligible candidates will fill the Arts/Science/Commerce stream admission application form on the official website. TMBU affiliated/Constituent colleges will take admission in graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) in the month of July-August 2020 on the basis of merit list.
Students have to fill online graduation part 1 admission application form in the maximum of three Subjects (Hons) and 15 colleges through one application form. The University administration has issued the notice that admission in graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) will have 80% seats reserved for Bihar Board students and 20% for other board students.
TMBU Bachelor Part 1 Admission 2020 Notification
The Examination Controller of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University will release and upload the graduation part 1 admission notification and important instructions online. In the month of June-July 2020, the University administration will upload the notification and start accepting the online admission application form.
TMBU UG Admission 2020 seeking students are requested to visit this page for more updates on Bachelor Part 1 admission schedule, a direct link, and admission application form filling process, and for more updates visit the official website of TMBU – http://tmbuniv.ac.in/.
Important Dates for TMBU UG Part 1 Admission 2020
|Release of notification for Admission||June-July 2020|
|Submission of Online Application form||July 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online application form||August 2020|
|Correction in Application form||August 2020|
|Publication of first selection list||August 2020|
|Admission at the concerned college counter||August-September 2020|
|Commencement of class||September 2020|
TMBU BA BSc BCom Part 1 Admission Form 2020
The University administration will upload the graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) Part 1 admission application form 2020 on the official website of TMBU. The Bachelor admission application form will be of one page only. Students have to fill all personal, academic, and correspondence details correctly. To take admission to affiliated/constituent colleges students have to choose the maximum of three subjects (Hons) and 15 colleges.
Out of 15 options, students will take admission in one college only on the basis of merit list. The filled online application form will not be submitted in the colleges separately.
Important Instructions for Students taking admission in BA/BSc/Bcom Part 1 (Hons)
- Students taking Graduation (Hons) admission must have 45% marks in Inter/+2 level and studied the same subject.
- Compare Marks and original marks on the UMIS admission portal of TMBU.
- Verify the Caste, PhD & EWS Certificate before taking admission.
- Check GENDER option carefully.
- Students seeking admission in Science & Commerce must have 50% marks.
- If students having Alternative Hindi/English – 50 Marks in Inter/+2 then they will not take admission in Main Subject (Hindi/English).
- All Affiliated/Constituent colleges must update the seats availability in each evening.
- Each college must open
How to fill Online Graduation Part 1 Admission Application form 2020?
Follow the steps below to fill online admission application form:
- Visit the official website of TMBU – http://tmbuniv.ac.in/.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Admission 2020“.
- One new page will open, read all instructions carefully.
- Students have to first register themselves using Mobile No, Email ID.
- Login details will be sent on the registered mobile and Email ID.
- Login again using login details.
- There will one Page admission application form, fill all details correctly.
- Upload recent color photo and signature online in the application form.
- Make a payment online for an application form.
- Download and take the printout of the confirmation page.
TMBU BA/BSc/BCom Part 1 Admission (Sport Kota) 2020-23
The University administration has also declared the instructions that students can take admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. part 1 (session 2020-23) through Sport Kota. The university has reserved 2% seats for sport kota students.
TMBU Graduation Part 1 Admission Merit List 2020
After successful submission of Online admission application form, the University will declare the 1st merit list college wise for admission in BA/BSc/BCom courses. The admission on the 1st merit list declared for BA/BSc/BCom Part 1 (Hons) session 2020-23 from August 2020.
Students can check their status after login to Student’s Dashboard with his/her username and password through the link UG Student’s Dashboard.
The University will also send the SMS to the student’s registered mobile number who have been selected in the 1st merit list.
Also Read TMBU UG 1st Merit List 2020.
Following are the reasons for not selected in the 1st Merit list for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Part 1 session 2020-23 admission
- Less number of obtained Marks (< 45%).
- Only 20% seats reserved for other boards students (80% Bihar Board).
- Not selected sufficient number of colleges (15 colleges).
- Error in Application form
- Wrong Stream choosen.
- Less than 50% marks in Inter/+2 for admission in Science & Commerce (Arts to Com & Sc. to Com).
- Related Subject (Hons) must have 45% marks.
- Same stream in Hons subject as in Inter/+2.
All the best for TMBU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020…!!!