TMBU UG Admission Merit List 2020 will be released by the University administration on 28th September 2020 on the official website. The Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University BA/BSc/BCom Hons. 1st year (session 2020-23) admission 1st merit list will be after one week of the last date of submission of the online admission application form. The first merit list will be published on the basis of class 12th marks and college choice filled in the admission application form.
The University administration will release the first merit list on the UMIS web portal of the website. TMBU B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons merit list will be downloaded from the website using login details provided earlier. Download TMBU UG Admission Merit List 2020 in the month of September 2020.
Latest Update: TMBU Graduation admission process has started on 31st August 2020 on the official website. And classes for the academic session 2020-23 in colleges will start from October 2020.
- 1 TMBU UG Admission Merit List 2020
- 1.0.1 TMBU Graduation 1st Merit List 2020 Declaration Date
- 1.0.2 Important Date of TMBU Merit List 2020 for BA BSc BCom Hons Admission
- 1.0.3 How to Download TMBU UG Admission Merit List 2020?
- 1.0.4 TMBU’s College wise UG Merit List Download
- 1.0.5 TMBU UG Admission Counselling Schedule & Details
- 1.0.6 Important Documents required for UG Admission 2020
- 1.0.7 TMBU Admission Query
TMBU UG Admission Merit List 2020
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University will release the 1st merit list for UG admission in the affiliated/constituent colleges in the academic session 2020-23 on the TMBU UMIS web portal. Candidates who have applied for admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Hons (1st year) in the TMBU colleges can visit the official website – www.tmbuniv.ac.in with login details to check their name in Merit List or not.
The University administration has prepared the UG Admission merit list 2020 on the basis of class 12th Marks and colleges chosen in admission application form.
Candidates can take admission in allotted colleges within the scheduled date with important documents and admission fees.
Also Read TMBU UG Admission 2020 Schedule & Details.
TMBU Graduation 1st Merit List 2020 Declaration Date
Those candidates have applied online for admission in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/ Hons. (1st year) session 2020-23 can check the 1st merit list published by the University administration on 28th September 2020 on the official website. Using login details, students can download the UG admission merit list from the website and take admission in the allotted colleges.
The University has also allotted BAR Code of the application form, using this code students can download their Merit list and get admission in the allotted college.
Important Date of TMBU Merit List 2020 for BA BSc BCom Hons Admission
|Declaration of UG 1st Merit list for admission||28th September 2020|
|Start of admission on the basis of 1st Merit List||28th September 2020|
|Last date of Admission on basis of 1st merit list||8th October 2020|
|First Slide up Process||11th & 12th October 2020|
|Declaration of 2nd merit list for BA/BSc/BCom Hons. admission||17th October 2020|
|Start of admission on the basis of 2nd Merit list||17th October 2020|
|Start of academic session 2020-23||October 2020|
How to Download TMBU UG Admission Merit List 2020?
The University administration will upload the first merit list for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. (1st year) session 2020-23 admission on the official website in the first week of September 2020. Here in the below paragraph, we have described steps to download the 1st merit list for UG admission.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of TMBU – “https://tmbuniv.ac.in“.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Online Admission 1st Merit List 2020-23“.
- On new page, candidates have to click on the link “UG Student’s Dashboard”
- Use Login details to access the Dashboard.
- If you are selected for the 1st merit list, then your Intimation Letter with allotted college name will be displayed.
- Download the Intimation Letter and visit the allotted college within the scheduled date.
- Also carry a set of xerox with original documents and admission fee.
TMBU’s College wise UG Merit List Download
- T.N.B. College, Bhagalpur
- S.M. College, Bhagalpur
- Marwari College, Bhagalpur
- J.P. College Narainpur
- Murarka College, Sultanganj
- P.B.S. College, Banka
- G.B. College, Banka
- S.S.V. College, Kahalgoan
- Bhagalpur National College, Bhagalpur
- T.N.B. Law College, Bhagalpur
- Madan Ahilya Mahila College, Naugachia
- Sabour College, Sabour
- Mahadeoo Singh College, Bhagalpur
- Muslim Minority College, Bhagalpur
- Sharda Jhunjhunwala Mahila College, Bhagalpur
- Tarar College, Bhagalpur
- B.L. Sarraf Commerce College, Naugachia
- S.D.M.Y. College, Banka
- C.M. College Bounsi
- D.N. Singh College Rajaun
- LNBJ Mahila College, Bhagalpur
- AK Gopalan College, Sultanganj
- SSPS College Banka
TMBU UG Admission Counselling Schedule & Details
Students will get their UG Admission merit list from the official website and visit the allotted college for counseling and admission process. The first selection list of BA/BSc/Bcom (Hons) 1st year (session 2020-23) will be released in the 1st week of September 2020 on the official website.
Selected candidates have to visit the allotted college with important documents, & admission fee. The college alloted for UG admission to the candidates have to take admission within the scheduled date.
Important Documents required for UG Admission 2020
Candidates have to take a set of xerox of original documents with passport size photo and admission fee.
Following are the documents for admission process:
- UG admission Merit List
- Online filled admission application form.
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Admit Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
TMBU Admission Query
Mobile Number – 9264411132 (10:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website of TMBU – http://tmbuniv.ac.in/