TMBU UG Online Admission 2020: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University administration will accept online UG admission application form on the official website of TMBU. Intermediate (class 12th) passed students will apply online for admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons (1st year) for the session 2020-23 in the month of August-September 2020.
All the constituent/affiliated collges of TMBU will take admission of the eligible candidates in the Graduation Part 1 (session 2020-23) through the TMBU UMIS. Here we will update the TMBU UG Online Admission 2020 Schedule, Application form & Merit List declaration details.
Latest Update: The Examination controller of TMBU will start accepting online UG admission application form in the 4th week of August 2020 on the official website.
TMBU UG Online Admission 2020
The Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University administration will accept online UG admission application form on the official website of TMBU.
TMBU administration will follow the process of admission Online. UG Admission in the affiliated/constituent colleges will be updated live. The University has prepared the New Software for BA/BSc/admission in the colleges of TMBU in the academic session 2020-23.
The eligible candidates will apply for graduation admission application form in the month of August-September 2020 through the official website – www.tmbuniv.ac.in.
Important dates of TMBU UG Admission 2020
|The publication of TMBU UG Admission 2020||August 2020|
|Start of submission of Online admission application form||4th week of August 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form online||3rd week of September 2020|
|Declaration of UG 1st Merit List Online||4th week of September 2020|
|Start of Counselling & Admission 2020-23 On the 1st merit list||September-October 2020|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit List 2020||October 2020|
|Admission on the basis of 2nd Merit List||October 2020|
|Start of UG Academic session 2020-23||1st week of October 2020|
TMBU UG Online Application Form Filling 2020
Intermediate (Class 12th) passed students of Bihar Board and/or Other State Board / Central Board will apply online admission application form for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Hons) admission in the affiliated/constituent colleges in the academic session 2020-23.
The Online UG admission application form filling will start in the month of August-September 2020 on the official website. The eligible candidates will fill the application form with personal, academic and correspondence details.
The University administration will only accept the UG admission application form through TMBU UMIS web portal. So applicants have to apply for admission in UG courses in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University through UMIS web portal.
TMBU BA/BSc/BCom Admission 2020 Notification
The University administration will announce the official notification for admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons (1st year) for the session 2020-23 in the month of June 2020. In the official notification, applicants will get Online Admission application form submission schedule, Important instructions, important documents and merit list declaration details.
Those candidates want to take admission in affiliated/constituent colleges must have to visit the official website and this page for more updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in BA/BSc/BCom Hons (1st Year) Session 2020-23
The TMBU admission department has announce the eligiblity criteria for admission in BA/BSc/BCom Hons (1st year) for the academic session 2020-23. Here in the below table we have decribed the eligibility criteria for UG courses admission.
|UG Courses||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Hons.||45% Marks in +2 or equivalent examination||-> Candidates must have studied Arts in Class 12|
-> For Intermediate Science/Commerce Students must have 45% Marks in aggregate.
|B.Com Hons||45% Marks in I.Com. (Class 12th) in concerned subjects (Accoutancy/Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship/Business Economics )||-> Class 12th Arts/Science students must have 50% marks in aggregate|
|B.Sc. Hons||45% Marks on Class 12th Science in the related subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)||-> I.Sc Students seeking admission in Botany/Zoology must have 45% marks in Biology in Class 12th|
Important Details of TMBU UG Admission 2020
|University Name||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur|
|Established||12th July 1960|
|Colleges||Affiliated – 11 colleges|
Constituent – 12 colleges
|Admission||UG Hons Courses (BA/BSc/BCom)|
|Start of Submission of Form||August-September 2020|
|Mode Submission Form||Online (UMIS)|
|Admission in colleges||On Merit Base (Class 12th Marks & College Choice)|
|Start of Academic session||October 2020|
Important Documents Required for UG Admission in TMBU 2020
- Scan copy of passport size photo & Signature
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Class 12th Admit Card
- For Online Admission form fees payment Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Steps to fill Online UG admission Application Form 2020-23
There are two steps for Online UG Admission Process.
- Applicants have to visit the official website – www.tmbuniv.ac.in.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Admission 2020-23“.
- One new page will open, applicants have to first read carefully all the instructions.
- Click on the Registration.
- Register first for UG Admission application form filling.
- Using Email ID and Phone Number register first.
- Verify Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Login details will be sent on the Mobile Number.
2.Online Application Form Filling
- Using Login details sent earlier Login on the TMBU UMIS web portal.
- Fill all the personal, academic, and correspondence details as class 12th (Intermediate) details.
- Upload the Important Documents as required in the application form.
- Make a payment online for Admission Form.
- Download the Acknowledgement and filled online application form for future reference.
Important Instructions for Applicants for UG Admission in TMBU 2020
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission application form will be submitted on the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University UMIS portal in June 2020.
- Apply Online for admission in colleges of TMBU according to vacant seats available.
- Applicants must have to take admission after allotment of colleges otherwise their application form will be rejected.
- Intermediate History subject students will take admission in B.A. AIH (Hons) & Economics subject students will take admission in Rural Economics (Hons).
- Intermediate (Arts/Science/Commerce) students must have 45% aggregate marks to take admission in IRPM & Gandhian Thought Hons.
- To take admission in Philosophy Hons candidates must have studied Arts (Logic, Sanskrit or Pali) or Science subject.
- Students can select a maximum three (Hons) and 15 college names in the application form.
TMBU Admission Query
Mobile Number – 9264411132 / 7303738615
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website of TMBU – http://tmbuniv.ac.in/